Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

*KDMHMD Tribune: April 19th, 08: Vol 3*

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Shifali.πŸ˜ƒ And I'm here to welcome you to our 3rd edition of the weekly KDMHMD Newsletter!!

So, to get you started, been busy? Didnt have time to watch KDMHMD or didnt have the courage to watch it? Than dont worry, we have the summary, of the whole week, in just one paragraph for you.

Ash tells Daljeet, that she gave the ring to Preet, and Daljeet gets worried and steals Heers ring instead and makes Ash put it on Prem. Gaytri tells Lalit that Prem is not comfortable with this marriage, and Lalit answers back saying, its tooo late now, and that I have promised Balraj. Heer comes to Prem's room to get her ring back, and Prem sees the same eyes of Heer, that he saw at the Shiv Mandir and says, I know them. Just than when Prem is about to see Heers face, Preet comes and Heer runs away with Prem behind her. There is a raw moment between Preet & Lalit. Daljeet plans to stop Heer and Prem from meeting and says that she needs to get Prem -Ash together ASAP. Heer is looking for a job and with a coincidence, she finds herself landing a job in Prem's hotel, where as she is still unknown to the fact that Prem is her boss. Ash is getting ready to meet Prem, Preet, Harman to go to Prems hotel, when Meher comes in, with a stack of shoes. Ash makes Meher clean her heals with Meher's duppata, while Meher cries. There is a funny moment between Preet & Harman where Preet jokingly says something about Prem -Ash relationship. At the hotel, Ash makes the 3 brothers meet her friend..Sameer. Heer in a waitresses costume(Western) works at the hotel, when Sameer and his friend comes there, and somehow make Heer come to their bedroom, saying they need more towels. When in the bedroom, they try to misbehave with Heer, and in the process Sameer gets hurt. The manager comes and tells Heer to get out and that he will talk to the boss about her.

To catch you up on the updates...

Thanks To: Wida, Coolkitty_23 & Emerald_Jule

April 14 April 15 April 16 April 17

Thanks To: Sadaf45

April 14 April 15 April 16 April 17

Thanks To: Saneuk

April 15 April 16 April 17

And now, lets go on to something more fun, how about the Star/ Scene Of The Week?

So presenting to you, Star and Scene Of The Week, based on member votes.

Prem: For finally gettin' hold of her lady-love,and for serving tht idiot manager,very right!Also,for thinkin the right way,tht he has to think abt the new "relationship"(Heer)!

(The very-sizzling "challa" scene!):

The very much-awaited moment for PH fanzz!Prem finally gets to see the face of her lady-love!!The way he grabs her hand and pushes her against the wall,was the most "sizzling" part.Then,Prem's able to see Heer's face.Later,she returns the "challa"(ring) back,by putting it on Prem's little finger.Then,she runs away and Prem follows her.Here,Prem looked like one obsessed lover.Harshad and Additi's beautiful chemistry really rocked this scene!! Now that is what is called chemistry & physics!πŸ˜‰

Now, presenting something new...

Preet - This week, it is Preet again. Well, he stood upto Lalit, cracked jokes, the way he dresses, the way he talks, certainly, it wont be wrong to call him the Basanta of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, aint I right?!😍 Remember the episode where Prem -Preet -Harman and Ash are in the car, and he is cracking jokes on Ash & Prem's relationship, calling it Backfire? Now, this is a cool dude!

.::Song of the Week::.

The song of the week this week, voted by our members in KDMHMD is none other than the beautiful PHELE NAZAR MEIN! And here's the video of the actual song from the movie, just for you all to enjoy!

Click Here to Watch Phele Nazar Mein

Movie: Race

Now, lets move on and this week, we have another new additions, actually FOUR new additions!

First, there is The new addtion, Sigg & Avi Of Week and also, Video Mix Of The Week.

Sigg -

By none other than: Yulz aka Sid

Avi -

And this is also by none other than Yulz aka Sid!

And so, I would like to present this sigg to Yulz:

And now, we have the Video Mix Of The Week...

Video Mix -

Dil ne tum ko chunliya hai

By none other than: Sindhurd

Here is a sigg for you:

Now, we have a new addition called Ghup Shup Corner, where basically members of KDMHMD are asked chilled questions!πŸ˜†

And this time, on the grillers in none other than, KDMHMD forums DON....aka Channel Mod of Star Plus...Saara COMB aka DONNY

Shif: How did you get started with IF?

Saara: Was searching google for some infor regarding rajeev leaving his first show KTH.

Shif: What do you think about IF?

Saara: An addiction which we all will carry to our graves...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...sorry to sound a bit scary..!!!πŸ˜†

Shif: How has your journey been from a Newbie to a Channel Mod?

Saara: Its has just been fabulous..a roller coaster ride indeed...as a newbie i was lost when i landed up here...but now...a bit too much addicted to it and aware of all streets and towns of I-F...πŸ˜‰

Shif: So, to get to know you more, who are your favourite actors/ actress?( Dont say Rajeev K!πŸ˜†)

Saara: Errmmm rajeev is my fav...πŸ˜†...den i like Hussein, Eijoo, IQ and the list goes on...!!!!πŸ˜†

Shif: What do you think about Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil?

Saara: Nice show....portrays the passion....of love in a different way..!!!

Shif: What do you think about Additi Gupta who plays Heer in the show?

Saara: He seems to be a good actress...no one's perfect...so...she will improve more with time i guess..!!!

Shif: What do you think about Harshad Chopra who plays Prem in the show?

Saara: I have seen him in LRL too...so so i am aware of his acting skills...he is doing a fab job in the show...and i am liking him as Prem.

Shif: If you were given one chance to change something about Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, what would it be?

Saara: If prem dies in future track...tht wud be the part i wud like to change as i like heer-prem pair...😳...and i wud not mind kicking ashlesha...outta between Heer-premπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Shif: Are you a Prem, Preet or a Harman fan?

Saara: Prem...all da wayy..!!!

Shif: So, how do you feel like Moderating Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil?

Saara: Its good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...actually the members around in the forum are not troublemakers and cooperative too so...dont hav a tough time..i hope it remains the same...*fingers crossed*...

Shif: What would you do, if you were given a chance to be Kis Desh...'s Creatives, what would you do?

Saara: I'd unite Her-Prem as soon as possible...get dem married..shown....itna romance ke u all wud hav fainted with happiness....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...!!!

Moving to something fun, lets go on for the NL Contest Of The Week...

Firstly, here are the last week's NL COTW Winners...

Q: Name these:

# 1: The one & only vamp
# 2: Romeo Of KDMHMD
# 3: The business -minded brother

A: # 1 = Daljeet OR Ashlesha
# 2 = Prem
# 3 = Harman

Winners

πŸ‘::Prem$_Priya::πŸ‘
πŸ‘~*~A~*~πŸ‘
πŸ‘*Pakibeauty*πŸ‘
πŸ‘liya16πŸ‘
πŸ‘angelic eyesπŸ‘
πŸ‘widaπŸ‘
πŸ‘cupcakeπŸ‘

Here's your prize, feel free to use it for the week!

For this week's contest of the week, All you have to do is, name all the members in Prem & Heer's family.

PM all answers to KDMHMD_Entries and the winners will be announced in the next volume.

Here, are some important posts for all to look into:

Post your messages for Harshad's 25th B-day!

.::.Dil Of The Week - Come & Grill Aaa.::.

Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil Banner Contest: Come & Participate

Discussion Of The Week

KDMHMD Renaming Contest: VOTING

NL Concept/ Idea: *Shifali* & Natasshafan

Summary: *Shifali*

Star/Scene/ Sigg/ Avi/ VM Of The Week: *Shifali* & *~A~*

Contest: *Shifali*

Labels & COTW & S&A Sigs: *Kruthi*

Banner: Tani91

Salaam-Namaste label: Tumhari_Khushi

Song of the Week Credit: *Shifali* & *~A~*

So, adios from the KDMHMD Newsletter team, and we hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoyed putting it together. But remember, we will be back, again, with a yet better addition.

If you have any suggestions/comments/concerns or anything else to say about the newsletter, please feel free to PM me or Sana or Amina! We'd love to hear from you and listen to your comments...πŸ˜ƒ

KDMHMD Tribune NL Team
-Shifali, Sana & Amina-

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
gr8t NL..Congrats to the winners! πŸ‘
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesom NL again Shifali!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Love the siggies and yayy..whatever I mostly voted for is on there πŸ˜†...A big congrats to all the winners!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...and yayyy..I won the contest again..it was so easy...where's the hard part?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome NL,Shifu!!!πŸ‘...Very-well done!!

Congratzz to all the winners!!Very-well deserved!πŸ˜‰
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
lovely NL great work shifali πŸ‘ love all the stuff πŸ˜ƒ
angelic eyes thumbnail
Fab NL Shifali..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³Really Nice..Yay..So I won..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grr8..Newsletter as alwayss gr.8 siggys
delo thumbnail