update for the april 14 april

realpretty16 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

april 14:

The episode starts witha very cute scence (must watch😉) of Arjun and Priya. Priya coem and put hands on arjun's eyes and says happybirthday and she kisses her on his cheek saying that it is his birthday gift and then they dance on the song tumse hi (from jab we met) But then we come to knoe that Arjun was just thinking. Then we see nikki comes and wishes him happy birthday. On the other hand we see that Priya says that what should she wear and is unable to decide her clothes saying that arjun must be waiting on the terrace. So again scence shifts to nikki and arjun and arjun asked her how does she knoe thatit was his birthday and bla bla bla... then nikki asked for forgiveness for what happened the day before (dunno what ). ............

Then Priya says she is ready to herself and says he must have appreciated her hardwork(all preparation for the birthday). Then nikki try to get close to arjun saying all stupid stuff and then arjun said what ru doing nikki ans nikki says nothing just wanted to make this night special and she says i love u arjun...... then arjun says idont love u and go away from her sonikki says i will go and she pretends to commit suicide by jumping from the terrace and when arjun tries to stop her she shout saying that he is trying to "rape" her.... and so becuase of her shouting everyone wakes up and goes to terrace. There evil nikki starts to say what ru doing arjun leave me (although he was doing nothing everything was nikki's paln she was holding arjun...). So then rani sa, priiya's father and priya comes. and then rani sa gives this huge lecture to arjun butinthe end Priya said i knoe arjun has done nothing ......... so then nikki said that there is one witness to all this and that is suman who has seen everything so priya said that let suman decide hwo is right and wrong and that she anted to hear everythiing from suman now. and priya's father agrees to this.....

then everyone goes and arjun priya were left alone so then arjun says thanks to priya fo rbelieving in him... and so then priya said she need to find sumi who will tell the truth to everyone. Then nikki and Prem talk about something saying how there plan has floped. But prem said Suman would tell only what he will say because he has the keys of her locker and there is her raaz which he can bring infront of people. Also Prem didn't tell anything about raaz😕. So then he goes off o find Suman and we see suman hiding someplace outside mehal and crying saying what should she do and the spisode endds there where Prem still shouting Suman name rudely( u knoe what i mean)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!!!

awww priya is so sweet