Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem is a mixture of anurag and sujal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged

prem is beautiful character.....he is a sweey son...brother...fiancee above all a very beautiful human being....and sacrificing

but somewhere he is arrogant and angry..passionate types too...he have a attitute in him which only reveals when he sees any injustice....

and this both attitute of prem is of anurag basu and sujal garewal....

anurag is sweet...shy...quiet and speaks little but a very big sacrificer for all those he loves

and prem also is a very sweet ..shy..quiet and speals little and a sacrificer too for all those he loves

sujal is arrogant...speaks little...passionate...angry young man and has attitute in him but when comes to love he breaks all boundaries....

even prem at times is arrogant...speaks little..passionate...angry young man and has a attitute in him but when comes to love he breaks all boundaries too only difference that prem shows his attitute to those who are wrong and sujal shows to all which brings wrong impression about him to the people but then at heart he cares for the person....

you see guys prem as all the attitute of 2 of the most famous characters in tellwood whom even now the characters has been ended but yet this 2 characters can never end at all and that 2 famous character are Anurag Basu and Sujal Garewal....

we always says prem has sujal attitute and reminds us of sujal when it comes to show attitute but then when he is sweet he reminds me of anurag too who is so sweet...shy and sacrificing....

prem has all the attiute of my 2 most fav characters of televsion anurag and sujal....

prem has all the attitutes of these 2 characters....

sujal and anurag has nothing in common except for accepting all pain that kashish and prerna gives them both anurag and sujal have only one thing in common that getting love in pain which only difference that prem has have yet but in future yes he will....and prem haven't got the pain yet because he have not met his love though he have met her but she plays olympic games with him who runs about 800 metres from him

but one thing sujal..prem...anurag shares in common is that their love for heer...prerna and kashish is eternal no matter how much heer....prerna..kashish cause them pain or even left them and married another man but this 3 man always loved heer....prerna...kashish...their love for their beloved is eternal and noone can change their hearts no matter how many vamps tried to break them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prem is a mixture of anurag and sujal" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Uuuuuuuufff,Leela di!
Your analysis are always so correct!!Big smile
Prem always kinds reminds me of Sujal,especially when he grabbed Heer's hand and pushed her against the wall!!Seriously,he loooked so passionate,with aloadzzz of attitude!!
Otherwise,when he cares for every1 around him,and speaks little,smiles sometymes,he always reminds me of Anuraag!!
Seriously,these two mehnn have always been the "Qurbaani-Kings"..Currently,Heer's like so-much in love with him,but I'm damn sure tht Prem would suffer alot in Heer's love!Ouch

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Never saw KTH but yeah..he does seem like Anurag in so many ways..but I think a mixture of passion and be caring is a really combination and that's a cute quality in a guy...that's why Prem is getting so popular day by day!! Embarrassed

tanyaaaa26

IF-Dazzler

tanyaaaa26

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
ya but i think more then sujal its anurag who has simalrities or i should rather say that prem is similar to anurag

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
yeah he remined me anu and sujal too Big smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top