Rules & Announcements

Rahil's mp3 and top 3 Question Winners (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pali17

pali17

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
wow tht was such a gd intervieww
thanks once againn :>:>
n congratz to the winnnerss :>:>

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahil's mp3 and top 3 Question Winners (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the interview sree di..

anushree.2005

anushree.2005

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Dil diya itabar ki had thi,Jaan di ekbaar ki had thi.Mar gaya magar kuli thi aakehein kauki RAHIL ke mail ke intazar ki had thi Cry

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thanx, sree di...i can listen 2 his interview whenever i want 2, this is so cool, has he answered any of my questions? Big smile Wink

Shirley Smile

Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
wow..that really was an aweosme interview!!! He sounds like such a chill guy...,man..ur the best rahil!!!

I really like the fact that even wit all this popularity, ur such a grounded guy...May Allalh always bless you and give u success...you deserve it man!!!

honestwriter

Groupbie

honestwriter

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
(Hello there!
Just heard the interview: the forum is fabulous I must say. I have visited hundreds of forums but such an organized forum is difficult to find! Thanks to the Fame Gurukul website! Anyways, now with the Rahil Azam's interview, it was pretty good. I guess it was held on phone with him by Mr. Waqas. Good work. He is a very sincere man, sincere to his work and I am glad people like him exist in such an industry that is slowly being taken over by vulgarity (I really despise that!)
I wished I knew about this website sooner and I would have contributed some questions as well. Any plans on bringing him again? Not very soon though but I do know that there are hundreds of fans out there who would want to listen to him again. The questions asked were too general, if I am to criticize or post a constructive comment regarding the interview. Favorite color? That was funny! I would prefer asking how he plans to improve his acting (as he said that he connects himself with his own serials and improves). Did he ever join a drama school? The questions asked were a bit disorganized. I apologize if I am hard here but as a writer, I just couldn't help writing about it! An actor's asset is his own acting and Rahil Azam has his own style. I do watch his serials and his interesting role in YMLH on Sony intrigues me as well. I feel that an interview should flow and connect with its audience and frankly, I yawned once between the interview. The answers by Rahil Azam were definitely impressive that displays the exquisite character he has (especially regarding the parties) and I am sure, if the questions were deeply connected with his acting life, it would have connected the listeners as well as Rahil in a very strong manner. For instance, Rahil states that after 10 years, he pictures himself on the coverpage of a book (great, my book is launching next month so I know the strong desire). Another question here that Waqas could have asked was, what he intends to say through his autobiography?
In any case, great work Mr. Waqas! The interview was good but couldn't help giving you a constructive stance on this issue. I am going to listen to Apoorva's interview now and hopefully, should have something there for you as well. As a well-wisher, I wish India-forums the very best for improvement!
Take care everyone @ IF!

Best wishes,
Fatmah Azam

Edited by honestwriter - 22 October 2005 at 3:13pm

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey guys,

congrats to all of you !!!

angel_10