Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Ides - was that guy cute? Wink

MystiLOL....trust u to get to the heart of the matter.....almost everyone I tell this incident to ends up asking me this question....arre kaha na, it was unintentional......shakal deykh kar naheen girri thee.....LOL

I guess he was ok looking from my "point of view"Wink ....see the thing is, the first time I saw him, he had his head in some paperwork, when I stepped on his foot, he was sort of grimacing and when I fell, I was too embarassed to look at him....Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment?? (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
NainaLOL....u dont do things by half measures either I guess......

AlleLOL...I'm still laughing thinking abt not what happened but what could have happened in the last senario......btw remind me never to come to ur hospital to get any tests done.....Wink

ooooh....this just reminded me....a friend dropped at my grandparents' house after spending a day shopping (in Pakistan)....it was summer and she was very thirsty....she raced to the fridge, yanked open a bottle of what she thought was ice cold water, and had gulped down half of it before she came up for air......she made a wierd face and retched some......she had drunk vinegar instead of water....Dead

Edited by ides - 11 January 2005 at 8:34pm

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

she had drunk vinegar instead of water....Dead

I did that!!!LOL except it wasn't vinegar...I think it was vegetable oilLOL

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

NainaLOL....u dont do things by half measures either I guess......

Ides I'm the Queen of Falling in the laps of Guys on the Train

I seriously fall at least 2 times a day into some poor person's lap on the Train everyday

I have NO BALANCE whatsoeverDead

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
   Alle and Ides!!!!!!!!!LOL i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!My God!!!!!!

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

the train stopped and I fell.... right in the lap of the same guyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

... happened but I fell on his lap..... again......(it was definately not deliberate)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......

some gals have all the luck!!!!! just kidding, yaar...i'm sure you didn't feel that way Wink 

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I was in my trainee period of Architecture with a company in Delhi. It was my birthday so i planned out a get together with my friends at Delhi haat. I called up my boss, told him that i am sick having stomach ache, not able to move from bed blah blah ....... Then i made a bunk from office and went to Delhi haat. I was having Paani puri and suddenly i saw my boss standing before me with his wife. aaaaaahhhhhhh i was caught paani puri handed. Fortunately he didn't say anything at that time. After that i had about 30 gol gappas and next day my stomach really started aching terribly. But even then i had to go to office Cry 

Agli baar whenever i told sir naa that i am sick, he used to say Ritu aisa jhooth bolo jispar koi yakeen kare.

But really friends that was the most embarrasing moment of my life.

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
LOL omg Ritu---i can't believe you got caught red-handed!  and then poor you--your stomach really hurt the next day and you couldn't take the day offLOLLOLLOL  hilarious stories everyone!! LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top