Members Lounge

most embarrasing moment?? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Ides...ahhh train stories...I think I'm more horrible than you when I'm on the train

here goes:

1.-First day of high school and I'm carring this big folder...probably as big as me...anyways the train starts to move, I trip and fall flat on my face in the middle of the train in front of everyone while my friend is standing in the corner cracking up....next stop when train starts again...I trip AGAIN and fall AGAIN this time ripping my folder in half

2-Four months ago...I get on train...train starts...I fall on this guy's lap....my friend laughs...grrr I hate being a klutz....neways I get embarrased that I fell in his lap so I kinda move to the other end of the train while he's in the other end...Train starts again and I start falling backwards but but to stop myself from falling on my back I walk backwards and I kinda keep walking backwards((this is all purely accidental, not on purpose, believe me, sad I know))until I land on the same guy's lap again((LOL))....sry not over yet....I get up...say sry to him and I'm laughing at myself so hard that I don't realize that Train has started again and I fall down on the lap of the guy in front of him

I have much more but can't remember...that's all for now

But the great thing about this is at least I can look back on this and laughSmile

Edited by _Anonymous_ - 11 January 2005 at 5:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment?? (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
LOL OMG, Naina! TWO guys? It must have been really embarassing!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
omgLOL naia did u have a blast? no just jk that is soo sad! and embarassing!

ahmed316us

ahmed316us

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
u guys r so funnyLOLLOL

the most embarassing moment in my life was last year when we were having a cricket tournament and in final game of the season, i got out on the first of the match. CryCry

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

was that embarassing or was that SAD?Embarrassed

Hope u do better next time!Smile

good luck from me for next time!

allegra

allegra

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
2 incidents come to mind

1) Went grocery shopping with my 2 brothers many years ago. I was checking out a few things and when I turned around, my brothers were gone. So I took our shopping cart filled with groceries and crossed over a couple of aisles until I saw them. They looked at me and burst out laughing (how mean!!) and then I suddenly realize I'm hearing someone screaming "Miss! Miss!!" and turned around to see an old man running toward me. I had walked off with his shopping cart!! Ours was with my brother.

2) This was a few years ago at work- still can't believe I did that.
One of our patients was very sick, had accumulated fluid between her lung lining and was having difficulty breathing. We had called the surgical service to put a chest tube to drain the fluid and they were also supposed to send the fluid sample to the lab for testing. The surgical resident placed the chest tube but did not send the fluid to the lab, and was being very arrogant.

When I found out about it, I realized I would have to send it. I was already swamped with so many other things to do, and I - grumbling and complaining about how the resident isn't even a surgeon yet and already she has a God complex - went to the patient's room (which was all the way at the end of the hallway) and removed some of the fluid in a sterile plastic cup. I picked it up from the table and brought it around the nursing station on my way to lab while still grumbling and complaining to my colleague about how "I still have to order stuff on other patients, and follow up on labs and talk to the consultants, and I" - I stopped and looked down at the cup, - "and I brought back the patient's apple juice instead of her pleural fluid!!" I ran back in the room. The patient had not touched her dinner tray yet, thank god! (poor thing. was too sick to eat). When I came out of the room - this time with the right specimen, and returned from dropping it off in the lab, my colleagues and all the nurses were still laughing!

Have a few other work stories, but Anju did instruct to "keep it clean" so can't share those. Embarrassed

ahmed316us

ahmed316us

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

was that embarassing or was that SAD?Embarrassed

Hope u do better next time!Smile

good luck from me for next time!

it was both. because there were lot of people watching and it was in the news.

thanks for wishing me a good luck.

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

oooh, wow allegra! that is hilarious, sorry can't stop laughing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top