Members Lounge

most embarrasing moment?? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

sweetgurl

sweetgurl

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment?? (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL That was soooooooooooooooo funny chocolate!!!!

Love_jassi,poor you.LOL

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
OMG.......u folks crack me up......LOLLOLLOL  most embarassing moments......tooo many to count and too embarrasing to share.....but here goes anyways....
this happened while travelling, standing up, in a packed subway with two of my friends, one of whom has this annoying habit of commenting on guys who are not chivalrous enough to vacate their seats for the female sex and sharing her thoughts with the world.....so naturally this morning when she started on it, I turned my back to the guy in question and motioned unsuccessfully to my friend to stop with the nonsense.....stepping on the guy's foot at the same time.....Ouch.....I apologised and he was really sweet abt it all.....

Meanwhile, my friend, (who had this desire to carry her teeth instead of wear itAngry) couldnt stop snickering, driving me mad.... just when I let go off the grab bar to hit her, the train stopped and I fell.... right in the lap of the same guyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

....needless to say I was apologetic and scramblled off as fast as I could......but this wasnt the end of it.....oh no...when have I ever done things by half measure......so the train started again and I swear I do not know what happened but I fell on his lap..... again......(it was definately not deliberate)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......

by this time my friend was laughing so hard that if anyone had not noticed what happened before, they did now.....the poor guy helped me up, stood up himself, directing me to his vacated seat and teasingly said "all u had to do was ask me for the seat".Embarrassed

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Minnie, Sweetgal, Love_jassi, Chocolate, Ides....very interesting stories...

I am laughing so loud at my work...just that I am not on the floor...holding my stomach....LOL

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgurl

LOL u guys are so funni!!!

well me i can remember 2 rite now.

the first one was that i was at a reception party where mostly everyone had arrived. well when my friends came, we all went to the back of the stage to sit and talk. well we were playing truth or dare and talking about guys n girls. well one of my friends chose me. when i chose truth, he asked me who i thought was the hottest guy at the party. well i told him. n then lik everyone was laughing so we all stood up and realized the speaker in front of us was ON!!! it was soo imbarassing!Embarrassed good thing they only invited a little bit of ppl!!!!

also one time i had a big project due and i was working on it until like 3.30 in the morning. i got up at 7.45 realising i had 15 mins. to get ready, i quickly got dressed and rushed to school. i found out that i had been wearing my pants backwards the whole day in math class, the last of the 4 classes that day!LOL it was sooo imbarrasing, yet funni!

I hate that game truth and Dare

Well the reason is that i once dared my friend to go tell this guy i liked him(i really didn't like him) just a dare i thought she wouldnt do it but she did tell him and in front of all his friends and everything. I was so embarrassed that day. well i did write him a note to tell that it wasnt true but i dont think he belived me.

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Ides i just imagine how you felt.

With me i have lots of them and recalling them still makes me go red in face!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

This when i was 16 and we had debate in our school and i got cold feet when my turn came and i couldn't stand or talk i was so nervous that i had to sit down and go on with my debate!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

Rifhat

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

You guys must have been mortified...But these are sooo funny! LOL

Ides - was that guy cute? Wink

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

love_Jassi, chocolate, ides, omg I am laughing soooo hard!!!!!!! my bro just came to shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top