rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

omg! funny stories guys!!!!!!

LOL

jammy-bad boy, larki ko daat the ho er dek to leta ke kyon hai!LOL

minnie- awww sooooo sad!!!!!!!!LOL

perdesi-mem- omg I am laughing my head outLOL

muni and chaaya- that is hilarious!!!!!!!!LOL

and luvya4ever- omg that is sooo embarassing and funny!

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~puja~*

We had a party in our backyard with about 200 hundred people, it was right before dinner started and everyone was talking and walking around, i went inside the house to get something and when i was coming out i didn't realize that the screen door was shut so i was running out the door and all of a sudden i hit the screen and fell backward onto the floorWacko, everyone was staring at me and trying not to laugh, it was so embrassing and the worst part was that my cousin caught it all on tape... Cry

exact thing happened to me except it wasn't taped...thank god

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

My most embarrasing moment:

I was in this play in 7th grade and my part was of this crazy girl who did a lot of stupid things and I hated playing this part but it was forced on me so I couldn't get out....anyways the embarassing moment of this are the scenes I had to act out in front of the whole school including teachers and parents and it was being taped....my scenes go like this...dress:clown's wig, one sneaker-one boot, and the baggiest clothing EVER

So here I come onto the stage tripping all over the place and then I sit down on this chair and my character is supposed to put lipstick all over their face and "miss"  their lips and here I am putting lipstick all over my face and then the next scene is me grabbing a guy around the legs and he dragging me off and then at the end we get married

I mean yes it was a comic role and all but the scenes I had to play were the most embarassing things I had to do in my life

btw...

LOL Jammy love it how you yelled at her and she agreed

sooo funnyLOL

Edited by _Anonymous_ - 10 January 2005 at 7:09pm
sweetgurl Senior Member
sweetgurl
sweetgurl

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

LOL u guys are so funni!!!

well me i can remember 2 rite now.

the first one was that i was at a reception party where mostly everyone had arrived. well when my friends came, we all went to the back of the stage to sit and talk. well we were playing truth or dare and talking about guys n girls. well one of my friends chose me. when i chose truth, he asked me who i thought was the hottest guy at the party. well i told him. n then lik everyone was laughing so we all stood up and realized the speaker in front of us was ON!!! it was soo imbarassing!Embarrassed good thing they only invited a little bit of ppl!!!!

also one time i had a big project due and i was working on it until like 3.30 in the morning. i got up at 7.45 realising i had 15 mins. to get ready, i quickly got dressed and rushed to school. i found out that i had been wearing my pants backwards the whole day in math class, the last of the 4 classes that day!LOL it was sooo imbarrasing, yet funni!

Edited by sweetgurl - 10 January 2005 at 8:16pm
_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetgurl

i quickly got dressed and rushed to school. i found out that i had been wearing my pants backwards the whole day in math class

LOLLOLyou know what I would have done?I would have said it was the latest style and that they were losers of not knowing it lol

ok not really....

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
LOL
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

LOL U all r sooooooo funny.

The one that comes to mind immediately is that once I was very very busy in my project and I was feeling very cranky and snapped at everyone because the tension was getting to me.

One day I came home,finished having dinner and went to sleep.The alarm went off,a little too early I felt and I just got ready like a zombie and started out.My Mom tried to say something but I brushed her aside.She kept quite.

My friend was supposed to pick me up.I called her,she said hello after umpteen of rings,'I just said" Hey,I'm ready.See ya." & kept the phone. When I stepped out,it was pitch black.Perplexed,I looked at my watch.It was 1.30 am in the morning!

Sheepishly,I went back inside.My Mom was laughing and then my friend decided to call back & gave me the choicest of adjectives for waking her up at such an ungodly hrLOL 

I was so embarrassed.And my friend made sure everyone knew of the incident in the office and ppl pulled my leg relentlesslyLOL

kaleidoscope IF-Veteran Member
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

OMG ....That was funnyLOL

but mine is even more worstDead

Me and my uncle went to a Book fair. It was Sunday so every stall of the fair was abnormally crowded. We entered to a stall to buy some books. while I was buying my uncle went to another counter to check out other books without letting me know.  After I finished buying ....I hold a person's hand thinking of my uncle's  handEmbarrassed

and when I  come outside the stall with him and   turned to my uncle(!!!) I was so surprised and embarassed  that  I  actually shriekedEmbarrassed...and in addition to my embarrasment some people thought that the person is trying to tease me and they came to rescue meOuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....then i had to explain the whole thing ....and said sorry to that person and asked him that I was mistaking but why  the hell u come outside with meAngry...he said i came here with my friend and thought that she is trying to take me outsideOuch...by then my uncle came there ...very much annoyed...and without a single word drove me home...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by chocolate - 10 January 2005 at 10:01pm

Go to top