Members Lounge

most embarrasing moment?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
LOL omg Jen---that IS embarrasing Embarrassed  These were all really funny--i enjoyed reading them Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment?? (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

yeah they were funny. LOL

BTW Jen, did u see him again???LOL

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL So hillarious!!!!!!!!

I've many of them.One of them happened 3 yrs back when my older son was 2.One of our friends came to visit us.They had a same aged daughter.At that time he had no idea abt the difference between a boy & a girl (I'm not sure whether he still has it).Anyway,my friend changed the nappy of her daughter on the bed.My two yr old son suddenly came up with,' mama, plalthna no nannu,how she pee' ( mama, Prarthna has nothing,so how does she pee?) I was mortified,to say the least.LOL

Another one was when I was about 12 yrs old.My dad got me my first raincoat,a shiny blue floral affair I fell in love with at the first sight.But it just wouldn't rain.I waited desperately for it to rain.

My younger sister studied in a school near our home.My school was off that day so I was home.My mom usually went to fetch my sister.That day,I offered.

As I was coming out of our house,I noticed a few clouds and a felt a few drops of rain fall on my hands.I was overjoyed.I dashed back inside,donned the raincoat,buttoned it up to the last button somewhere near the calf of my legs,complete with the cap and started for my sister's school.It took about a good 10 minutes to reach.Meanwhile,the 'rain' had dissappeared,the sun had come out again ( it had just hid behind a small cloud I guess),I was hot,miserable,smelled plastic and yet refused to take it off.People were staring at me and I took that as a compliment - happy that I was looking good - so did't even mind the sweat that was now running down my back and the sides of my temple.

Until, my sister came out,young that she was,took one look at me and said,'didi,you are looking so stupid!!!Why r u wearing the raincoat in the sun?'

It was then I saw her friends laughing at me,then noticed all the kids were laughing and the parents were all giving me horrifying stares & the teachers watched me in disbeleif.And the worst part was,the sauve boys of the school were openly looking at me and laughing.

My romance with the raincoat ended then and there.

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged
LOL OMG Minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of your stories are hilarious!  i can't believe you still wore it!! you must have REEEEEEEEEEALLY liked it Wink 

and Jammy---yaar-----that's hilarious...the funny part is that after you scolded her, she obediently shared with you!! LOLLOLLOL  wow, agar daant lagani hai, to Jammy se seekho Wink

veracity

IF-Sizzlerz

veracity

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Lol. All of yours are really funny. I don't know if i could have lived down some of those moments if they happened to me.

I've had quite a few embarassing moments but the one i can remember is when i went to a theme park and was wearing quite tight trousers. Well, it turned out tht whilst getting on of off one of the rides i had ripped my trousers from the back but of course i didn't realise this until i saw some girl staring at me for no apparent reason. I was devastated when i realised as i had practically walked around the whole park with a hole in my trousers. Embarrassed

Now i prefer to wear baggy clothes especially when doing active things. lol.

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Mine is  probabally the worst

Because of my last name i m always the first to go on to the stage to receive the award. well i was a nervous wreck at being the first. The principle was giving instructions on what to do when u get on the stage i was so nervous i didnt listen to her. she called my name out first. i got on to the stage and kept on walking when i to the end she called me back and told me i was suppose to stand there untill she is through anoucing what i had received. every body started laughing i would have given anything to burn on the spot.Embarrassed  Embarrassed

chayya

Groupbie

chayya

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL what embarrassing moments!!!!!!! I can't beleive!!

Jammy,what a nice encounter.

Minnie,just super.I'm still rolling with laughter!!!!!!

And pardesi-memLOL   poor you!!

But Muni,don't loose heart.Something similar hapened to me also.Once I was so eager to get a prize that my principal announced the neme of the girl before me,I didn't realise and thought she called my name out and we both reached together and was told off and asked to wait for my turn.I had felt so embarrased I can't tell you.

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
hahaha...all u have such funny ones...
well mine was like a 2 yrs ago...
my friend had given me these pants as a gift for my birthday and they had metal chains hanging from the side and he asked me to wear it the next day. I wore it obediently but i didn't realize that the chains had to be hooked up at the end of the leg too...so they were just hanging on the side...i walked in trying to look all cool...and suddenly i fell on my face...i had tripped over the stupid chains...everyone was staring at me and pointing and laughing...my friend came laughin up to me and said (and he is really loud, u can prolly hear him from like half a mile)- u silly, u r supposed to hook the chains up at the end of the leg too. and being a good friend(or so he thought)he bent down and started to hook the chains up properly...i was sooooo embarrased...a teacher walked by me and shook her head giving me the dirtiest look i have ever seen.lol.-I felt like disappearing into the ground. later that day i heard the same teacher say to another teacher about how the times had changed and how now guys helped girls to wear their clothes properly rather than vice-versa.lol. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed after that i have never been so much embarassed...and hope it stays that way...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top