Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
mine was last year. i was taking a final and it was pindrop silence in class. i started laughing for NO reason what so ever. You know when you laugh and cant stop and its soooo annoying? HAHAHAHAHA i was laughing out loud and the more the teacher got mad at me, i kept lauhing...hahaha i took the final outside in the quad area. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment?? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hey friends i shall also share something!

One day at the international airport of malaysia i was walking arund just time - passing aachank i saw i cyber it was written outside surf free net for 15mins in our scheme...i nevr read in our scheme.. u know the exitment to visit IF...Embarrassed

after 15 mins i got up..... as soon as i got up.. some one else took my placeAngry!!.. ok i though 15 mins over so il be happy with that.. i was going outside and the guard stopped in.. he said ur bill ispending sir!!.. i asked what bill...AngryAngryAngry... he said the net bill..... i said it was free naa look at ur poster.....AngryAngryAngry.... he said sir pplz read carefullyAngry... i read and ooomg i read 15mins free in our scheme...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. got i mini heart attack.... i asked what scheme he said surf for i hour and then get 15 mins free......
    oooooooohhh god i was sooo embrassed i had to pay him 10 dollars coa minimum time to use was 1/2 hour iand i used 15 mins only.... o god i had to pay the money mom gave me to bring something...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i was really so embrassed i had to pay more too and also get insulted..the guard stopping me!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The next time i visit any cyber i have decided to confirm the charges first!!LOL

*~puja~*

*~puja~*

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

We had a party in our backyard with about 200 hundred people, it was right before dinner started and everyone was talking and walking around, i went inside the house to get something and when i was coming out i didn't realize that the screen door was shut so i was running out the door and all of a sudden i hit the screen and fell backward onto the floorWacko, everyone was staring at me and trying not to laugh, it was so embrassing and the worst part was that my cousin caught it all on tape... Cry

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged

OMG!!! everyones was really funnyLOLLOL.

The most embarassing moment in my life till now is when i was in 8th standard i had to tell thought for the day in assembly. (Sanskrit subhashitam). But i was so scared that i jumbled up the sentence and Sanskrit sir started laughingLOLLOL...it was so embarassingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Till now never had worst than this and hope will never have.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Off hand I can recall this one:

I was in a classroom leaning back in my chair so that the two front legs of the chair lifted off the floor and doing so I crashed back and fell. Tears started pouring out of my eyes because I was in pain, but I was laughing at the same time because I thought it was hilarious...Talk about laughing and crying at the same time...everyone thought I was crazy for a week! Pretty embarassing.Embarrassed

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I dont know for whom it was more embarrasing me or the girl whom i guess i had put into the stiuation unknowinly Embarrassed But this is what happen.

Me and my family member's and that makes around 25 or more of them , Its a complete herd you can say went for movie. We had booked complete 3 rows and one row sideways. It was preety much my domain you can say in the theater. Now I must say 'Kuch Kuch hota hain' is a very intresting and a gripping movie.

After interval i returned late so it was pretty dark, now i remmembered i had brought a pop corn and handed it over to one of my cousin sister and told her we would share. preety fair she said. I came back and just sat besides one of my male cousin who was on my left before also, and so i am sure that my cousin sister was sitting besides me (or so i assumed) and I started having my share of popcorn from the pack. what i didnt understand is why she kept taking the popcorn pack away from me !!! Greedy i thought and i scolded her twice without actually looking at her and then she quietly kept the packet in middle and we shared(i guess i had more from it). In the end it turned out that she was some other girl and the whole family had shifted one seat to the right, so my left cousin was there for sure but my cousin sister had moved to other row and i was like. ohh i am so sorry i thought you were my sis she was like its ok and my family laughed , anyways we shared email add and she is still a mail friend. The girl had come from delhi. Smile

Jammy.

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Jammy...pop corn kauge to hamesha wahi yaad ati hogi....

LOLLOLLOL

Sorry Jammy...I could not stop laughing....but that was reall a good one...see you made a friend...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top