Members Lounge

most embarrasing moment?? (Page 11)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Originally posted by ides

NainaLOL....u dont do things by half measures either I guess......

Ides I'm the Queen of Falling in the laps of Guys on the Train

I seriously fall at least 2 times a day into some poor person's lap on the Train everyday

I have NO BALANCE whatsoeverDead

LOLLOLHey from where it lands u....looks to me that u have perfect balance....if u know what I meanWink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLRitu.....u could always have said that the doctor prescribed pani puri for the stomach flu....like an antibiotic....so that u become more immune to the virusWink.....u know what, for this very reason I am paranoid abt playing hookey from work....so much so that whatever alibi I give, actually happens with me.....Confused

SaiLOLLOL.....u just reminded me....there was a time when I was coming down the stairs and my crush of the time was standing at the landing......I took one step and froze 7 steps up from him.....it would have seemed so awkward that he looked at me and said....."ab neechay aa bhi jaao".....I think I gave some stupid reply to that.....but I still cringe and laugh when I remember this incident........
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
woo that was great ides. But good u laughed on my incident.
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

one of my many embarrassing moment:

i was wearing a sari for the first time and i was doing a dance for my sisters b-day party... i was dancing and i didn't realize that the sari was slipping off and i didn't notice it until it was to late. so there i was the sari hanging on the floor dragging and i was walking around until my friends' mom called me over and started fixing it... in front of everyone i was so embarrassed...

Edited by *~puja~* - 12 January 2005 at 10:25pm
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Ah I too have a similar momory. I was supposed to give the welcome speech on 12th farewell day for my seniors. I had the paper in hand moved towards the step and my foot touched the saree and it slipped off. Main kisi tarah saari uthaake green room bhaagi, even the boys were standing there. They had to start the program without welcome speech because i was busy in green room managing my saree. Embarrassed
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
MY EMBARRESSING MOMENT ... UMMMM , OK IT WAS NOT EMBARRESSING FOR ME BUT IT WAS FOR MY PARENTS LOL

THIS HAPPENED WHEN I WAS JUST A 3 TO 4 YEARS OLD CLOWN Clown

MY MOM WAS IN THE HOSPITAL . SHE HAD JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SIS Big smile . DAD TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL TO MEET MOM . I HAD A LOOK AT MY SIS , WHOM I HAD THOUGHT BE AN ALIEN THEN . I IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTOOD THAT , THIS PINK LITTLE TINY CREATURE WAS CAUSE WHY I HAD NOT SEEN MY MOM FOR SO MANY DAYS. I WAS GREEN WITH ENVY. THEN IT WAS TIME FOR DAD AND ME TO GO BUT I REFUSED TO GO LEAVING MOM ALONE WITH THAT 'CREATURE' LOL . I STARTED CRYING , I CRIED MY LUNGS OUT , I HOWLED , I SCREAMED . THE WHOLE HOSPITAL COULD HEAR IT LOL MY DAD HAD TO DRAG ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL Big smile Big smile Big smile MY PARENTS WERE REALLY EMBARRESSED LOL THAT WAS FUUNNY LOL LOL LOL I STILL REMEMBER THAT WHEN MY SIS WAS BROUGHT HOME I CALLED ALL MY TINY FRIENDS LOL LOL THEN WE MADE A CIRCLE AROUND MY SIS AND TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT CREATURE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOL

ONE MORE INCIDENT WAS WHEN I WAS A 5 YEAR OLD . THE DOCTOR WAS GOING TO GIVE ME AN INJECTION , I WAS SO SCARED THAT I RAN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND DAD TO CHASE ME LOL BOTH MY PARENTS WERE RED WITH EMBARRESSMENT AND ANGER , OF COURSE LOL LOL LOL
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hilarious stories!
Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Ahmed dont lie to us i know how boys minds workWink

Go to top