most embarrasing moment??

Posted: 19 years ago
Hey everyone,

We've had some really interesting and though-provoking topics in this section lately, so I thought I would add my own.  I want to know what is one of the most embarrasing things that has happened to you?  Please keep it clean and don't be shy to share!!! 

Well one embarrasing moment for me that sticks out in my mind actually occured a few months ago.  I went to a function at my university and I hadn't eaten all day, so I decided to have a harmless candy (πŸ˜‰)  Well what I didn't know what that the name of this candy is "tongue splashers" and they make your tongue green (or whatever color the candy is).  Well, after the function was over, I walked back to my apartment.  On my way there, I saw a few friends who I smiled at, my University's President (who I actually know)---I stopped and talked to him for a little while, and then this guy I had a crush on who was my friend at the time---we chatted for a little while.  When I got home, I looked in the mirror and I was horrified to see that tongue and teeth were green from the candy!!!!!  I stood there mortified b/c I had greeted so many people that day and I had those green teeth---my friends thought it was hilarious of course not to say anything at the time and instead embarras myself πŸ˜‰  I still can't believe I smiled at the University's President with those teeth!!! He probably thinks I'm crazy.  Luckily I haven't seen him since...πŸ˜‰

Ok, I have one more story.  Every winter it snows A LOT where I live.  Well 4 years ago when I was in high school, we got a really bad snow storm and it all iced over due to low temperatures.  I was in a hurry to get on the school bus and didn't realize how slippery it was outside.  Needless to say, I slipped and fell.  When I entered the bus, everyone asked me if I was ok with HUGE smiles on their faces.  Then (it's not over yet), i slipped again when I got off the bus and my busdriver asked me (in front  of everyone) if I needed knee pads and shin guards????? Everyone was laughing   When I look back on it, I laugh, but I was sooo embarrased by it that I couldn't look anyone in the eye for a while 😳

...well those are my embarrasing stories---feel free to share yours if you want!

i will write mine soon.

but your we're funny anju, even though when it happend it might not sounded funnu and now when u look back i'm sure u think it's funny too.πŸ˜†

this is quite old one, i think i was 8 years or something. Ok here it goes:

I was sitting on the bed and didn't realize that i was sitting on the edge of the bed. so i lean back to lay down on the bed or something and i fell on the floor. Our floor that time was hardwood floor and i was crying and my brother was laughing so hard. I was so embarresed afterward.

hehe! you guys are funny!

Well here is mine:

At school, we very playng football, the day before it had rained so the grass was slippery. I was running with the ball and fell. and I didn't noticed that my pants were all dirty. I Stood up and one of my friends told me and I fell again, horrified. My PE teacher came and helped me out. On the grass I was laughing hard and some how clapping and everyone else was doing the same!πŸ‘

It was the most embarrassing thing in my life.

Another one:

During a PowerPoint Presentation, I froze for about a minute (stage fright) and my teacher was talking to me andI didn't realise it and I was just staring somewhere maybe outter space!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

ok here goes mine....

I was probably in 7th standard and we had a sports day and I was participating in running race...πŸ˜† and i was doing pretty good until I saw the guy I had a crush on smiling at me...and stopped right their looking at him😊 and lost the race..😭 and after that everyone is asking me what happened and i can't say anything...I was embarassed...😳

mine too ..i was giving a presentation with my project mates in front of the class and suddenly i froze ..i was not able to talk then one of my project mate took from that spot and ended the presentation ....after that i was not able to talk to my project mates for few days.......... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

other one was when i was studying in 7th grade.. one of my instructor told me to go to the principle office and ask about some cultural program "when to start or something like that". When i came back from principle office near my instructor. I was not able to tell her that "PRINCIPLE told that" I was like ppppprrrr for few secondsthen told her ...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well mine was just 3 months back..There was a competition in my society in which the participant had 2 speak up on mic n answer some history questions..I decided 2 participate..The 1st ques which was asked 2 me was,who is the most intelligent animal??I was not aware that this was taught during third standard when i had the stone age man chapter n the answer was man..I thought that this was just a funny quiz...So i answered tiger...Thinking that it was the national animal of india....All the ppl were laughing at me..That was really the most embarrasing moment 4 me....From that time till date everybody still teases me..
mine was last year. i was taking a final and it was pindrop silence in class. i started laughing for NO reason what so ever. You know when you laugh and cant stop and its soooo annoying? HAHAHAHAHA i was laughing out loud and the more the teacher got mad at me, i kept lauhing...hahaha i took the final outside in the quad area. 😳
Hey friends i shall also share something!

One day at the international airport of malaysia i was walking arund just time - passing aachank i saw i cyber it was written outside surf free net for 15mins in our scheme...i nevr read in our scheme.. u know the exitment to visit IF...😳

after 15 mins i got up..... as soon as i got up.. some one else took my place😑!!.. ok i though 15 mins over so il be happy with that.. i was going outside and the guard stopped in.. he said ur bill ispending sir!!.. i asked what bill...😑😑😑... he said the net bill..... i said it was free naa look at ur poster.....😑😑😑.... he said sir pplz read carefully😑... i read and ooomg i read 15mins free in our scheme...😳😳 .. got i mini heart attack.... i asked what scheme he said surf for i hour and then get 15 mins free......
    oooooooohhh god i was sooo embrassed i had to pay him 10 dollars coa minimum time to use was 1/2 hour iand i used 15 mins only.... o god i had to pay the money mom gave me to bring something...😳😳

i was really so embrassed i had to pay more too and also get insulted..the guard stopping me!!😳😳

The next time i visit any cyber i have decided to confirm the charges first!!πŸ˜†

We had a party in our backyard with about 200 hundred people, it was right before dinner started and everyone was talking and walking around, i went inside the house to get something and when i was coming out i didn't realize that the screen door was shut so i was running out the door and all of a sudden i hit the screen and fell backward onto the floor, everyone was staring at me and trying not to laugh, it was so embrassing and the worst part was that my cousin caught it all on tape... 😭