Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

We've had some really interesting and though-provoking topics in this section lately, so I thought I would add my own.  I want to know what is one of the most embarrasing things that has happened to you?  Please keep it clean and don't be shy to share!!! 

Well one embarrasing moment for me that sticks out in my mind actually occured a few months ago.  I went to a function at my university and I hadn't eaten all day, so I decided to have a harmless candy (Wink)  Well what I didn't know what that the name of this candy is "tongue splashers" and they make your tongue green (or whatever color the candy is).  Well, after the function was over, I walked back to my apartment.  On my way there, I saw a few friends who I smiled at, my University's President (who I actually know)---I stopped and talked to him for a little while, and then this guy I had a crush on who was my friend at the time---we chatted for a little while.  When I got home, I looked in the mirror and I was horrified to see that tongue and teeth were green from the candy!!!!!  I stood there mortified b/c I had greeted so many people that day and I had those green teeth---my friends thought it was hilarious of course not to say anything at the time and instead embarras myself Wink  I still can't believe I smiled at the University's President with those teeth!!! He probably thinks I'm crazy.  Luckily I haven't seen him since...Wink

Ok, I have one more story.  Every winter it snows A LOT where I live.  Well 4 years ago when I was in high school, we got a really bad snow storm and it all iced over due to low temperatures.  I was in a hurry to get on the school bus and didn't realize how slippery it was outside.  Needless to say, I slipped and fell.  When I entered the bus, everyone asked me if I was ok with HUGE smiles on their faces.  Then (it's not over yet), i slipped again when I got off the bus and my busdriver asked me (in front  of everyone) if I needed knee pads and shin guards????? Everyone was laughing OuchOuch  When I look back on it, I laugh, but I was sooo embarrased by it that I couldn't look anyone in the eye for a while Embarrassed

...well those are my embarrasing stories---feel free to share yours if you want!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most embarrasing moment??" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

i will write mine soon.

but your we're funny anju, even though when it happend it might not sounded funnu and now when u look back i'm sure u think it's funny too.LOL

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

this is quite old one, i think i was 8 years or something. Ok here it goes:

I was sitting on the bed and didn't realize that i was sitting on the edge of the bed. so i lean back to lay down on the bed or something and i fell on the floor:-Ouch. Our floor that time was hardwood floor and i was crying:- and my brother was laughing so hard:. I was so embarresed afterward. :-

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

hehe! you guys are funny!

Well here is mine:

At school, we very playng football, the day before it had rained so the grass was slippery. I was running with the ball and fell. and I didn't noticed that my pants were all dirty. I Stood up and one of my friends told me and I fell again, horrified. My PE teacher came and helped me out. On the grass I was laughing hard and some how clapping and everyone else was doing the same!Clap

It was the most embarrassing thing in my life.

Another one:

During a PowerPoint Presentation, I froze for about a minute (stage fright) and my teacher was talking to me andI didn't realise it and I was just staring somewhere maybe outter space!LOL

LOL

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
LOL

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

ok here goes mine....

I was probably in 7th standard and we had a sports day and I was participating in running race...LOL and i was doing pretty good until I saw the guy I had a crush on smiling at me...and stopped right their looking at himSmile and lost the race..Cry and after that everyone is asking me what happened and i can't say anything...I was embarassed...Embarrassed

jas

Goldie

jas

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

mine too ..i was giving a presentation with my project mates in front of the class and suddenly i froze ..i was not able to talk then one of my project mate took from that spot and ended the presentation ....after that i was not able to talk to my project mates for few days.......... Embarrassed Embarrassed

other one was when i was studying in 7th grade.. one of my instructor told me to go to the principle office and ask about some cultural program "when to start or something like that". When i came back from principle office near my instructor. I was not able to tell her that "PRINCIPLE told that" I was like ppppprrrr for few secondsthen told her ...... LOLLOLLOL

nandiinii

nandiinii

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Well mine was just 3 months back..There was a competition in my society in which the participant had 2 speak up on mic n answer some history questions..I decided 2 participate..The 1st ques which was asked 2 me was,who is the most intelligent animal??I was not aware that this was taught during third standard when i had the stone age man chapter n the answer was man..I thought that this was just a funny quiz...So i answered tiger...Thinking that it was the national animal of india....All the ppl were laughing at me..That was really the most embarrasing moment 4 me....From that time till date everybody still teases me..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top