Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

is the concept and story true????

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

ok i mya have starte dwatching this serial a bit late but i have tried to catch up as much as i can since prems entry

now i was reading the concept and story of this show and reakized that most of it does not make sense...i mean most of the characters are missing...where  are prems 2 sisters, kulraj and veera, mentioned the story???(according to the one posted in this section)

also where are daljeets other 2 kids, vishaka and nihal??? plus according to the story ashlesha is supposed to be sweet and down to earth an have a love triangle with prem and heer???i dont see that happening

why has kekta mai given such a bizzare story and concept and made the story nothing like it????

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Prem's sisters and DJ's children are not introduced yet but i think they'll cum soon....

n as far as Ash goes,i think she changes after falling in love with Prem,thts y it said tht she's the down to earth girl....
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
well prem's sisters will be most probably introduced after heer's marraige cause both r going 2 dislike heer Confused

DJ's children will also be introduced a little later cause they r focussing on heer's hatred towards lalit n prem n lots of misunderstanding Angry Angry Angry

quite agree with ashlesha's character inruduction it is quite different from wht they have mentioned infact in recent articles it says that ashlesha is a little dumb but later she will turn full negative Angry

also heer's character she is suppose 2 be law graduate but in wednesday's episode she mentioned she was graduate Angry

priya Smile
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
well good that means there is hope that heer and prem will get married sometime in the near future...i hope prem becomes a little more fun loving after that LOL
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
They'll be introduced,soon,I guess!!
There's not really a need for the characters,which arent introduced yet,in the current story-line.I think they would be introduced when needed.Big smile
About,Ash's character sketch,tht's quite confusin for me,too!LOL
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutibali

ok i mya have starte dwatching this serial a bit late but i have tried to catch up as much as i can since prems entry

now i was reading the concept and story of this show and reakized that most of it does not make sense...i mean most of the characters are missing...where  are prems 2 sisters, kulraj and veera, mentioned the story???(according to the one posted in this section)

also where are daljeets other 2 kids, vishaka and nihal??? plus according to the story ashlesha is supposed to be sweet and down to earth an have a love triangle with prem and heer???i dont see that happening

why has kekta mai given such a bizzare story and concept and made the story nothing like it????

Wow...Prem has sister??Confused Who knows....I think Ekta changed just changed the story.....and they even mentioned Preet's love...I wonder when she'll come??Ouch

-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Wow...Prem has sister??Confused Who knows....I think Ekta changed just changed the story.....and they even mentioned Preet's love...I wonder when she'll come??Ouch

Well Lalit did mention his daughters the other day

When he mentioned to Ash's dad (forgot his name) that he is splitting his property equally among his children he said that he has 2 daughters. 1 is married and one is studying

So they just need to be introduced soon

I don't know how true Prem dying is, but I hope Ekta changes her mind. Aditi and Harshad are too cute to be split up for a long time

Yuks

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Well Lalit did mention his daughters the other day

When he mentioned to Ash's dad (forgot his name) that he is splitting his property equally among his children he said that he has 2 daughters. 1 is married and one is studying

So they just need to be introduced soon

I don't know how true Prem dying is, but I hope Ekta changes her mind. Aditi and Harshad are too cute to be split up for a long time

Yuks

dont worry dear even if he dies preet will be there to entertain us till ekta decides to bring back prem in true balaji styleSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top