Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
gr8 topic but isn't this wot u call in other terms a bhura saya Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^ Imaginary Friends ^ (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
nice and interesting topic
i dont really know any1 who has a imaginary friend.
i think that this is most common in children who are mostly alone but mayb im wrong. i dont think that havin imaginary friend can harm anyone but sometimes mayb it can because it can get serious and if a person who has a imaginary friend are so into them nd make up things that are not gd

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Gracy nice topic!!! Well in childhood probably those children might make an imaginary friend if they are alone or something like that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top