Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

wat do u think will happen on mon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chandni_4ever

Groupbie

chandni_4ever

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
wat do u guys think will happen on mon? will prhr meet or not? will prem come to know heer works in his hotel n wat happened with her in hotel? who will help prem's dad n what will happen to him? due to what happens to him, will it have any effect on plot of story?

i hope prem n heer meet again n prem comes to know truth that some guy misbehaved with heer. hope like a hero he beats up that guy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat do u think will happen on mon" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandni_4ever

Groupbie

chandni_4ever

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
guys post ur views plz

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I think she wouldn't tell him what happened and he'll start to hate her and w/e but then she'll give him a lecture....this love story is starting to be like Ekta's usual shows....they hate each other then fall in love then finally get married after one million years!! LOL Ouch Dead

tanyaaaa26

IF-Dazzler

tanyaaaa26

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i dont think ekta will be that fast for these things bt i think prem father illness will have a effect on related to heer prems topic

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyaaaa26

i dont think ekta will be that fast for these things bt i think prem father illness will have a effect on related to heer prems topic

Exactly what  think!!Wink

But...I also think that after Heer finds out about Prem from the manager,she'll go straight 2 his office and give him a scolding!!LOL

....But,somehow I don't think this will happenOuchCryCry

Nazara

Goldie

Nazara

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asha004

Originally posted by tanyaaaa26

Exactly what  think!!Wink

But...I also think that after Heer finds out about Prem from the manager,she'll go straight 2 his office and give him a scolding!!LOL

....But,somehow I don't think this will happenOuchCryCry

exactly!

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
exactly thinking the same Smile i hope she won't misunderstand our innocent prem Wink Embarrassed

premeer928

IF-Sizzlerz

premeer928

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I think that after finding that prem is the boss of the hotel, heer will probably quit the job herself because she doesn't want to earn from a guy whose father hates her father. At least that is what she thinks. It will be so nice if prem and heer meet but ekta will not let this happen. I don't know when they will meet,but hope they meet soon. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top