Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sumit.kumkum

sumit.kumkum

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Toshi you rocked the show every time. toshi  were awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. toshi sang what hes always wonderfully excellent at :i love toshi.i wish star voi all singres is win .svoi litty star is also best.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "star voi is all singres is best" in Sitaare Zameen Par forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Really? LOL

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

msti

msti

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Really? LOL

Lollzz LOL

Kiran

Groupbie

Kiran

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
please can anyone tell me where can I watch this program? I just can't find it.

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
VOI only had a handful of good singers, rest were average to bad. Toshi, Irfan, Abhas, Abhilasha and Ashpreet were the only decent singers in that show. Overall, SRGMP C2007 had better singers IMHO. Almost all were good in SRGMP, few were even exceptional (Amanat, Raja, Aneek and Poonam).

However, I think Chhote Ustaad had far more talented contestants than lil' champs.    

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chronic

VOI only had a handful of good singers, rest were average to bad. Toshi, Irfan, Abhas, Abhilasha and Ashpreet were the only decent singers in that show. Overall, SRGMP C2007 had better singers IMHO. Almost all were good in SRGMP, few were even exceptional (Amanat, Raja, Aneek and Poonam).

However, I think Chhote Ustaad had far more talented contestants than lil' champs.    

In red this is what I would have said. These two Kidz Anwesha and Aishwarya have set a new standards in singing display in any reality show. Their talent surpassed every one else. Especially Anwesha can not be called chotte Ustaad any more. She is a Ustaad now. Can beat any one form the current crop of reality show singers hands down. 

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 20 April 2008 at 10:11am

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ajab-Si-Music

Originally posted by chronic

In red this is what I would have said. These two Kidz Anwesha and Aishwarya have set a new standards in singing display in any reality show. Their talent surpassed every one else. Especially Anwesha can not be called chotte Ustaad any more. She is a Ustaad now. Can beat any one form the current crop of reality show singers hands down. 

I know. A part of me wishes they were both on 'Jo jeeta wohi superstar' as challenger and champion, since even though they are young, I firmly believe that they could blow any female (and some male) contestants from that show out of the water with their awesome singing. More than anything, I just want to hear them sing again.

Oh my, I just watched the final of UKU and I realised that Sumitra was singing the sargam from 'Ami je tomar' in her medley.Ouch She messed it up so badly. Why would she even attempt it? No one can sing that song like Anwesha, especially the sargam.  

Edited by chronic - 20 April 2008 at 4:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top