Advice Corner

how 2 hav him back

prietygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i am deeply moved by my cousins sorrow.she loves her childhood mate.but that stupid boy 😑he also loves her.but recently he had met his friends cousin,a very stupid girl.now he is moving  toward her.and my cousin,she is truely a nice person,a very good girl who only loves him.that boy likes that girl coz he thinks there shud be gap between 2,there are 6 yrs gap.but between my cousin and him theres only 1 year gap.

my cousin belongs to a conservative family and so she cant meet him aklone,and they met at only family gettogethers,thats only on special occasins.on the other hand,that boy mix with sooo many girls n that stupid girl shows herself as a stylish girl n they can meet anywhere.

now that stupid boy wants to pass time in this way.he want to go on like this.

but also he says that he isnt sure about that girl,but he tells my cousin about th girl.

my cousin is totally heart broken.she has been loving that boy from her childhood and cant tolerate it.

i told her that boy is not worth him,but she cant understand.and her family is very unsupportive.she cant express her feelings to anyone only told me as i am her best friend n cousin.she is behaving like a normal erson,smiling,doing her duties but from inside she is decaying.

now i want that boy must get a kickoff from that stupid girl.he should hav a very good lesson for neglecting a nice girl like my cousin.

friends i consider u all as my great  buddies.i am unable to help hr .can u please help me to make her feel good again?

please advise me how that boy can be reconcilled with my cousin again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dat girl is stylish nd all so afta some yrs months or days πŸ˜† he will told off by dat girl "im not interestend anymore so BREAK UP" trust me dis will happen πŸ˜‰ nd dat guy will understand later wat has he done 😑 nd he will regreat 😑 till thn console ur czn 😳
Nisha.Z thumbnail
i would say that your cousin is too good for him. if he can't see the good thing in front of him and wants a wild girl like the other one. your cousin can do a lot better than him. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Nisha.Z - 16 years ago
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If a guy doesn't notice her value then he is not worth it. But also having a boyfriend relationship, they can't just reach at family get togethers. she should meet him alone one in a while in that way she will get to know him more and he wouldn't feel annoy having her family around.

Maybe thats y he likes the other girl because he can spend time with her.

-Pinky- thumbnail
even if u bring him back by doing w/e.. he still wont love ur cousin as much as she loves him bcuz u cant rly force someone to like u. so really theres no point of trying to bring him back.. its waste of time... but if u rly wanna do something for ur cousin, i would suggest u help her move on!!!
if he loves her.. he will be back.. if he doesn't.. then ur cousin deserves someone much much better
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with Nisha.Z!
prietygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks a lot for all ur valuable suggestion.
u know whats the main problem is .that my cousin n that boy r also cousins.and as such she has grown up with him n cant get him out of his heart inspite of my trying a lot..
besides that boy behaves towards my cousin as if he loves her that also.its relly a mess.
if i were her i would not care for that stupid fellow n leave him for another far better than him