Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

.::~**West Indian Chit Chat**~::.--Join NOW! (Page 7)

lebenese-indian Groupbie
lebenese-indian
lebenese-indian

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BMTDian

Originally posted by Dana Marie

OMG Lima, u cannot be serious. Brian Lara is the best West Indian cricketer off all time, I mean sure he was not consistent but still he was the greatest we had, and he still has soo many world records to his name.

Sure he was upset head when Hayden broke his highest Test score with 380 but he still had to get it back with 400 n.o. cause he has a bloated ego.

y'all are mad dudez!! i hate im!! so wat if he broke the world record teice!! a big whoop yes i was all excited to but atleast most of our cricketers are consistant...consistancy(with good scores not bad) 4 me is more important than breaking a record twice, when we need him to win a match for us he cant do it!!

to me lima i agree with dana marie brian lara was the best (to my knoweldge) and u really shouldn't talk bad about him cuz if it wasn't 4 him then we may not even b in the position we r in today (cricket wise)

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lebenese-indian

Originally posted by BMTDian

Originally posted by Dana Marie

OMG Lima, u cannot be serious. Brian Lara is the best West Indian cricketer off all time, I mean sure he was not consistent but still he was the greatest we had, and he still has soo many world records to his name.

Sure he was upset head when Hayden broke his highest Test score with 380 but he still had to get it back with 400 n.o. cause he has a bloated ego.

y'all are mad dudez!! i hate im!! so wat if he broke the world record teice!! a big whoop yes i was all excited to but atleast most of our cricketers are consistant...consistancy(with good scores not bad) 4 me is more important than breaking a record twice, when we need him to win a match for us he cant do it!!

to me lima i agree with dana marie brian lara was the best (to my knoweldge) and u really shouldn't talk bad about him cuz if it wasn't 4 him then we may not even b in the position we r in today (cricket wise)

ok i'm not saying that he is not a good cricketer(he is in a timing) but he doesnt do it for the county/west indies he does it for himself and the pride and moneyConfused

unlike the other players who play for their countryTongue

lebenese-indian Groupbie
lebenese-indian
lebenese-indian

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
wel i have to disagree with u ther lima cuz he's my dad's good friend and i know for a fact that it was hard for him to leave the wi team and yes he does care about our country unlike certin soca'stars'( macheal montano) and authors (v.s.naipaul) that think that trinidad and tobago is a little back water country and want to have nothing to do with it. but , i can understand where ur coming from though cuz i thought that too but then i realized that i was wrong....
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lebenese-indian

wel i have to disagree with u ther lima cuz he's my dad's good friend and i know for a fact that it was hard for him to leave the wi team and yes he does care about our country unlike certin soca'stars'( macheal montano) and authors (v.s.naipaul) that think that trinidad and tobago is a little back water country and want to have nothing to do with it. but , i can understand where ur coming from though cuz i thought that too but then i realized that i was wrong....

ok ok!!! fine i see where you coming from too!
okies okies
next topic!!! Tongue
lebenese-indian Groupbie
lebenese-indian
lebenese-indian

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
yea! i agree! Tongue
wht else can we talk about?
any suggestions?
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

THE UNFORGETTABLE TOUR IS COMING TO TRINIDAD

Dancing   WOO HOO!!! Dancing

I SO CANT WAIT

A-3 Bachcans, Preity zinta, Aksay kumar, Muduri Dixint, and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

google for more info.

I don't have more information, like the dates, and tickets and watever but when i do I will tell you all!!!

lebenese-indian Groupbie
lebenese-indian
lebenese-indian

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
omg!
when !!
i so wanna b here!
i hope it's after the 20th of july , oh that reminds me! can someone pleas3e send me updats of maayka and dulhann like when something good happens please cuz i'll be out of the country adn i'm not too sure if zee is avaliable in lebanon adn new jersey
please help me someone!
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged

THE UNFORGETTABLE TOUR IS COMING TO TRINIDAD

Dancing   WOO HOO!!! Dancing

I SO CANT WAIT

A-3 Bachcans, Preity zinta, Sekhar Ravjiani, Riteish Deshmukh, Vhishal Dadlani

Sunday 20th July, 2008

Queen's Park Oval

6:30pm