Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
If all of the eight desserts below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose (sorry, you can onlypick one)! Trust me...this is very accurate. Pickyour dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.
REMEMBER - No Cheating. Make your choice before you check the meaning.

> > Here are your choices:
> >
> > 1. Angel Food Cake
> >
> > 2. Brownies
> >
> > 3. Lemon Meringue Pie
> >
> > 4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing
> >
> > 5. Strawberry Short Cake
> >
> > 6. Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing
> >
> > 7. Ice Cream
> >
> > 8. Carrot Cake

No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully about what your choice will be.
OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what the researchers say about you... SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzyitems. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk andchew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING --
Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving.You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Sexy;
always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous,ambitious,and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it b baseball,football,basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to beself-centered and high maintenance.
> >
8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_rVeeeDeee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dessert presonality test..." in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
wow!interesting!

BTW i picked -

ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it b baseball,football,basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to beself-centered and high maintenance.

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i picked strawberry short cake. the description was pretty accurate indeed.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I picked... ICE CREAM of course!!

-- You like sports, whether it b baseball,football,basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to beself-centered and high maintenance.

but i disagree with what's written,....coz i might be a bit high maintanance but all other things are not applicable LOL LOL

My second choice: CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING..gave the right things abt me!!
-- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous,ambitious,and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh...

NIce test shruti!
Love,
Gracella

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wow mine is so correct Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i picked strawberry shortcake !! Embarrassed yummm....

everything was right except the emotional part   LOL

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Sexy;
always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous,ambitious,and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

this is me! Embarrassed
but i'm sooooo not creative! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top