Vadaa I saw it & how did i like it?

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I went to vadaa.

Actually the movie springed a suprise on me. I went with very very low expectations.  you can say that my bike tyre's were higher than my expectation before i entered the hall.

But then I found the story Ok and movie Ok and you can definetly give it a dekho. But please dont waste your money on black for this movie buy the tickets from the window and clear your mind and you will like this movie.

The suspense is wafer thin but a few scenes and the scenes between Both the male leads are well picturised.

The inspector is a thakku(stale or wasted you can say) in the movie.

Ok here goes the story. Unlike other reviewers i wont spoil the story for you , It starts with a dead body of a girl, amisha patel. She is found dead in her house hanging from ceiling fan (damn strong fan i say to hold her body!!). So is this a suicide or a murder under the scanner is Rahul her hubby dear who is blind (is he?? 😊) and her previous b/f Karan who is obssesive about her. To think he made millions in just 2 years to get her. Damn If this is the case I would want a girl to dicth me & marry someone else so i can make milions it happened in Dhadkan and now it happens in vaada 😃.

Well Although it seems as if its a suicide somebody is hell bent to put it all on karan. But why?? or is he somehow responsible or is he the killer. Is rahul hiding something?

Go watch yourself.

Also the movie doesnt has some terrefic locations so even if you watch it on VCD or DVD at home no probs but it can be seen once i say.

Songs that I liked when i saw it in theater were first 'Zindagi ko Sawar de Maula' on Amisha . She looks cool in it. Then The title song Vadaa is also nicely done. The song 'main ishq uska woh aashiq hain mera' is ok. The rest could have been avoided outright especially 'teri Chunri Sexy Lagdi hain' (The you better get married to the chunri and leave the babe. ðŸ˜†)

So I would give this movie a 2.5 out of 5 all because of some very well handled scenes, a couple of good laughs and yes good actions scenes. and lastly Zayed khan is improving, Amisha patel is wasted  but Arjun Rampal was ok. He can do better but now he needs some good role. This movie looses its point because of the wafer thin plots what happen to all those good story movies.

In the end I have a request, I have read a few reviews on this section please keep the story of the movie brief. please dont disclose all the suspense and ruin it for others.

Ciao

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

Thanks jammy, for sharing..!!..im gonna go see that movie..-😃

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing...i'm looking foward to seeing it!😊
fairy_tale thumbnail
thx for sharing. I like the title song "vaada hai yeh"
*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks for sharing it with us, Jammy.  it sounds like an o.k. movie
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the review, jammy.😊 I've decided that I'll wait for the DVD to come out. I don't want to go to the theater to watch movies like these.
jprasad thumbnail
thanks! I will save my 8.50 and check it out on DVD