Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vadaa I saw it & how did i like it?

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I went to vadaa.

Actually the movie springed a suprise on me. I went with very very low expectations.  you can say that my bike tyre's were higher than my expectation before i entered the hall.

But then I found the story Ok and movie Ok and you can definetly give it a dekho. But please dont waste your money on black for this movie buy the tickets from the window and clear your mind and you will like this movie.

The suspense is wafer thin but a few scenes and the scenes between Both the male leads are well picturised.

The inspector is a thakku(stale or wasted you can say) in the movie.

Ok here goes the story. Unlike other reviewers i wont spoil the story for you , It starts with a dead body of a girl, amisha patel. She is found dead in her house hanging from ceiling fan (damn strong fan i say to hold her body!!). So is this a suicide or a murder under the scanner is Rahul her hubby dear who is blind (is he?? Smile) and her previous b/f Karan who is obssesive about her. To think he made millions in just 2 years to get her. Damn If this is the case I would want a girl to dicth me & marry someone else so i can make milions it happened in Dhadkan and now it happens in vaada Big smile.

Well Although it seems as if its a suicide somebody is hell bent to put it all on karan. But why?? or is he somehow responsible or is he the killer. Is rahul hiding something?

Go watch yourself.

Also the movie doesnt has some terrefic locations so even if you watch it on VCD or DVD at home no probs but it can be seen once i say.

Songs that I liked when i saw it in theater were first 'Zindagi ko Sawar de Maula' on Amisha . She looks cool in it. Then The title song Vadaa is also nicely done. The song 'main ishq uska woh aashiq hain mera' is ok. The rest could have been avoided outright especially 'teri Chunri Sexy Lagdi hain' (The you better get married to the chunri and leave the babe. LOL)

So I would give this movie a 2.5 out of 5 all because of some very well handled scenes, a couple of good laughs and yes good actions scenes. and lastly Zayed khan is improving, Amisha patel is wasted  but Arjun Rampal was ok. He can do better but now he needs some good role. This movie looses its point because of the wafer thin plots what happen to all those good story movies.

In the end I have a request, I have read a few reviews on this section please keep the story of the movie brief. please dont disclose all the suspense and ruin it for others.

Ciao

Jammy.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks jammy, for sharing..!!..im gonna go see that movie..-Big smile

Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Thankz For Sharing
mango Goldie
mango
mango

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanx jammySmile
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for sharing...i'm looking foward to seeing it!Smile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thx jammy!

zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THANX JAMMY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index