Its Mumbai Cutting for Raj.....TB

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
k this is a link to the article on TB

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2313

btw I got the shock of my life on reading that his GF Swati is playing a lead in LRL 😲...didnt know that she was into acting n all 😕

neways good luck to him for his filmy career....n am I glad or wat to read that he is not leaving kahaani 😃

but how I wish Priya ke baare main bhi kuch poocha hota

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey! i was just going to post it...!thanks for posting... 😊
i had a doubt that she was swati..... 😊 becoz sumtime back raj said that she is gonna start her career on television... 😃 and then i came to know her name was swati.....i thought that she could be his GF...
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please press the thanku button n do reply at the article !!
im so happy hearing this small bit of news going gaga to see raj on biiiiiig screeen 😃 dis is soo soooo damn kewlll..n guess wt d producers name is niyati shah🤣🤣
thanks tb do keep surprising us like dis😛
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww dis is so amazinggggg ommggg dis is reli cooolll i m now w8in for dis film mannnnnn.........dis is gonna b fantabulous amazing rocking u rock raj bhaiyaaaa ...

btw guys afetr knowing abt dis i had tried 2 cll raj bhaiya abt wen is dis film releasing and allll but cud nt gt thru i suppsoe he was tired so was sleeeping so i had a talk wth swati his Gf she told me it is most likely to b releasing in may end ....wowww isnt dat coool man ...once i talk 2 him properlyyy i will gt confimr newsss ....nd willl let u all know disss

luv ash
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait...lemme get this clear... Niyati Shah is producing movie for Raj... NIYATI SHAH?????????????????????????????😳😳😳  Well I would love to make one...casting priya and raj☺️☺️ but i am NOT producing any movie guys... this is fake news!! I am not making anything😆 Though i would love tooo☺️☺️ Actually i should take filming classes next year as selection and then make a movie casting Raj-Priya☺️😍 Thanks for the wonderful idea tellybuzz🤗 but I am sorry to say this is false news as I am not making any movie😭 Sorry ppl who are excited to see it😭😭

--------------------

Okie enough of mazakkkkkkk... But I am sooooooooooooo glad that raj is coming in movie😳😳 I am sure he would rock in it😳😳 Dying to see the movieeeeee noww☺️😍😍 It would seriously be soo kool...and yup even i am glad that he is not leaving KGGK now (though i would want his to if he is not gonna be opposite aditi😆 but if he is...then toh i never want that show to end😆😳☺️) Waiting for mumbai cuttinggg...☺️😍
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im soooooooo happpy to hear this......its gr8 to see him in a movie....... 😳

btw nitzie why dont u become a proucer in future n cast priya n raj.. 😆

i m also waitin to see ashu aditi love blossom asap.. 😳 😳 😛
evilseye thumbnail
I knew it iknew it i knew it!!!!I thought that it was swati wen i saw lrl...ab toh confirm bhi ho gaya!!!Yippee!!!This is gr8888 news!!Cant wait for the film to release!!! 👏 😃
funky n crazy thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!! this is so gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n cool 😆
bt seriousli i cnt imagne hm as a directr...assisstnt directr so dis is sumthn def 2 wtch out 4:)
excitin indeed
tfs
p_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeeeeee finally itz happening !!!! m soooooo eager soooooo xcited 4 his movie i wish him gud luck 4 his new project   😳 really wanna c him as an asst dirctr 😳 luv u raaaaaaaj 😳 luuuuv uuuuu a looooot 😳 😳

Edited by priyachaku_18 - 16 years ago