Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
k this is a link to the article on TB

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2313

btw I got the shock of my life on reading that his GF Swati is playing a lead in LRL Shocked...didnt know that she was into acting n all Confused

neways good luck to him for his filmy career....n am I glad or wat to read that he is not leaving kahaani Big smile

but how I wish Priya ke baare main bhi kuch poocha hota Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navzdivya_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its Mumbai Cutting for Raj.....TB" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Humaira-

IF-Rockerz

-Humaira-

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey! i was just going to post it...!thanks for posting... Smile
i had a doubt that she was swati..... Smile becoz sumtime back raj said that she is gonna start her career on television... Big smile and then i came to know her name was swati.....i thought that she could be his GF...

usharafuddin

IF-Rockerz

usharafuddin

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
t4s! Tongue

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
please press the thanku button n do reply at the article !!
im so happy hearing this small bit of news going gaga to see raj on biiiiiig screeen Big smile dis is soo soooo damn kewlll..n guess wt d producers name is niyati shahROFLROFL
thanks tb do keep surprising us like disTongue

animateash

IF-Rockerz

animateash

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awww dis is so amazinggggg ommggg dis is reli cooolll i m now w8in for dis film mannnnnn.........dis is gonna b fantabulous amazing rocking u rock raj bhaiyaaaa ...

btw guys afetr knowing abt dis i had tried 2 cll raj bhaiya abt wen is dis film releasing and allll but cud nt gt thru i suppsoe he was tired so was sleeeping so i had a talk wth swati his Gf she told me it is most likely to b releasing in may end ....wowww isnt dat coool man ...once i talk 2 him properlyyy i will gt confimr newsss ....nd willl let u all know disss

luv ash

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Wait...lemme get this clear... Niyati Shah is producing movie for Raj... NIYATI SHAH?????????????????????????????Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile  Well I would love to make one...casting priya and rajBlushingBlushing but i am NOT producing any movie guys... this is fake news!! I am not making anythingLOL Though i would love toooBlushingBlushing Actually i should take filming classes next year as selection and then make a movie casting Raj-PriyaBlushingDay Dreaming Thanks for the wonderful idea tellybuzzHug but I am sorry to say this is false news as I am not making any movieCry Sorry ppl who are excited to see itCryCry

--------------------

Okie enough of mazakkkkkkk... But I am sooooooooooooo glad that raj is coming in movieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am sure he would rock in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Dying to see the movieeeeee nowwBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming It would seriously be soo kool...and yup even i am glad that he is not leaving KGGK now (though i would want his to if he is not gonna be opposite aditiLOL but if he is...then toh i never want that show to endLOLEmbarrassedBlushing) Waiting for mumbai cuttinggg...BlushingDay Dreaming

Quirky

IF-Rockerz

Quirky

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
im soooooooo happpy to hear this......its gr8 to see him in a movie....... Embarrassed

btw nitzie why dont u become a proucer in future n cast priya n raj.. LOL

i m also waitin to see ashu aditi love blossom asap.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue

evilseye

Goldie

evilseye

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I knew it iknew it i knew it!!!!I thought that it was swati wen i saw lrl...ab toh confirm bhi ho gaya!!!Yippee!!!This is gr8888 news!!Cant wait for the film to release!!! Clap Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top