Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

From hatred to love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
After watching the ending of last day's epi Heer will start hating Prem also. All the while she was having bad feelings abt his papa(Courtesy DJ). Now bec of the manager who told her that he appointed her inspite of MD not agreeing is the seed for hatred. Now she is being fired and the manager doesnt mention abt one month pay - so Heer will start hating Prem.
Now it has to be watched how the creatives will take us from hatred to love of Heer & Prem
But seeing the pace maybe we can relax and tune in after a year or so
What say...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From hatred to love" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
so true....its been so long since the show started n they only see each other's faces in marathon races LOLhavinf a decent convo will take around a year n
then falling in love is gonna take around 2 yrs

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
really this serial is at snail's pace,story progressing nowhere ,everyday it's almost the same with different sceneson the same situation.
Secondly Heer is also like other BT heroines unable to judge the difference between right an wrong.she very well knows about her aunt but still listens to her crap .

pretty sarah

pretty sarah

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
very true...and i think prem wont ever hate heer...and i have this weird feeling that...preet might end up marrying Ash to help his PB to get HEER in his life...
i ache for PREM/HEER decent convo...i mean when wuld they ever have a decent face to face ROMANTIC convo...
KZK was so not like this...but this is the reason which makes kis desh mein hai meraa dil special..only that it is rather slow...unlike anurag n prerna who fell in love quite quickly...
but all in all we have to be patient n wait...for our PH jodi to get together...hopefully

ksbkbtfan1

Goldie

ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yea you all are rite this track just keeps on dragging...but when i think about it i can't see prem romantic i mean they both are shy!! usually the guys a bit flirty but this is the first serial i think so far with both main characters being shy!! Oh wat fun to watch!!!! I can't wait longer!!! dying here!!!

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thats so true Big smile

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh..I can't bear anymore hatred to Love stories...the jodis always get together..break up and that goes on for years!!!!! Ouch....plus this is supposed to be a story on "immortal love"...what happened to that?? LOL

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I agree....we might have 2 w8 a couple of weeks more Ouch Ouch

Hopefully,in another 7 weeks or so they'll be seen in love cuz' that's when my skool gets out and I would love 2 c my PH 2gether during summer vacation!! Party

Post Reply New Post

Go to top