Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

From hatred to love

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
After watching the ending of last day's epi Heer will start hating Prem also. All the while she was having bad feelings abt his papa(Courtesy DJ). Now bec of the manager who told her that he appointed her inspite of MD not agreeing is the seed for hatred. Now she is being fired and the manager doesnt mention abt one month pay - so Heer will start hating Prem.
Now it has to be watched how the creatives will take us from hatred to love of Heer & Prem
But seeing the pace maybe we can relax and tune in after a year or so
What say...

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
so true....its been so long since the show started n they only see each other's faces in marathon races LOLhavinf a decent convo will take around a year n
then falling in love is gonna take around 2 yrs
cherrypansy IF-Dazzler
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
really this serial is at snail's pace,story progressing nowhere ,everyday it's almost the same with different sceneson the same situation.
Secondly Heer is also like other BT heroines unable to judge the difference between right an wrong.she very well knows about her aunt but still listens to her crap .
pretty sarah Newbie
pretty sarah
pretty sarah

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
very true...and i think prem wont ever hate heer...and i have this weird feeling that...preet might end up marrying Ash to help his PB to get HEER in his life...
i ache for PREM/HEER decent convo...i mean when wuld they ever have a decent face to face ROMANTIC convo...
KZK was so not like this...but this is the reason which makes kis desh mein hai meraa dil special..only that it is rather slow...unlike anurag n prerna who fell in love quite quickly...
but all in all we have to be patient n wait...for our PH jodi to get together...hopefully
ksbkbtfan1 Goldie
ksbkbtfan1
ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yea you all are rite this track just keeps on dragging...but when i think about it i can't see prem romantic i mean they both are shy!! usually the guys a bit flirty but this is the first serial i think so far with both main characters being shy!! Oh wat fun to watch!!!! I can't wait longer!!! dying here!!!
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thats so true Big smile
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh..I can't bear anymore hatred to Love stories...the jodis always get together..break up and that goes on for years!!!!! Ouch....plus this is supposed to be a story on "immortal love"...what happened to that?? LOL
Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I agree....we might have 2 w8 a couple of weeks more Ouch Ouch

Hopefully,in another 7 weeks or so they'll be seen in love cuz' that's when my skool gets out and I would love 2 c my PH 2gether during summer vacation!! Party

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top