Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Surprising

sameen Goldie
sameen
sameen

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

On april 15 epi, preet saw prem with heer but preet never questioned prem abt heer being in his room and why he was running after that? Don't u think its a bit odd since both of them are really close. I find this really surprising i mean prem share all his feeling with preet than why didn't he say anything to preet about heer?

what do u guys think?

Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
preet or harmeet..harmeet entered prem;s room...gosh this is so confusing..his wacko brothers...the more cheap they look the more confusing r their names Ouch
sameen Goldie
sameen
sameen

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
no preet entered prem's room when he was with heer
chandni_4ever Groupbie
chandni_4ever
chandni_4ever

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameen

On april 15 epi, preet saw prem with heer but preet never questioned prem abt heer being in his room and why he was running after that? Don't u think its a bit odd since both of them are really close. I find this really surprising i mean prem share all his feeling with preet than why didn't he say anything to preet about heer?

what do u guys think?

ya that's wat i was thinking too. y didn't preet ask prem about heer? this show has many bloopers.
ksbkbtfan1 Goldie
ksbkbtfan1
ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i was also thinking that....oh well looks like preet has short term memory in this serial!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top