Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ksbkbtfan1

Goldie

ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hi im new to this forum!!!! My name is riddhi you might know me from other forums...but i started watching this serial and im totally in love with it...well lately its been dragging but im loving the awaiting future of this serial!!!! Well i will be very active in this forum from now so!!!! Hi to all!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey!! New to this forum!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ksbkbtfan1

Hi im new to this forum!!!! My name is riddhi you might know me from other forums...but i started watching this serial and im totally in love with it...well lately its been dragging but im loving the awaiting future of this serial!!!! Well i will be very active in this forum from now so!!!! Hi to all!!!

Hey Riddhi!!! I'm PriyaBig smile and welcome..welcome!!Hug.....I love this show 2!!LOL and yeah...I'm waiting for Prem+Heer to meet already!! It's great to hear that ur going to be very active!!!Embarrassed....Hope u have lots of fun here!!!!

ksbkbtfan1

Goldie

ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Hey Riddhi!!! I'm PriyaBig smile and welcome..welcome!!Hug.....I love this show 2!!LOL and yeah...I'm waiting for Prem+Heer to meet already!! It's great to hear that ur going to be very active!!!Embarrassed....Hope u have lots of fun here!!!!

thnx a bunch its gonna be great loads of fun!!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

thnx a bunch its gonna be great loads of fun!!

It sure is...and watch out for all the Prem deewanis!!!!LOLLOL

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Riddhi(love ur nameWink)!

Welcome to the Forum!!Hug

Hope u've a great tym,here!Big smile

So,that members get to know u,better;Kindly,introduuce urself here:

KDMHMD Members:Introduce Yourself Here!

AminaEmbarrassed...

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Riddhi

Welcome to the KDMHMD forum and hope you enjoy loads, and I know you will Tongue

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Riddhi..I am Yojana..Welcome to the Forum..Big smile

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
heyy Riddhi,welcum here...enjoy urself Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top