Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

who will give kashish side?

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

what do u guys think?  just think if in that party kashish tries to frame sujal and rishi and vasu turns the tables on her and she gets exposed what will CG....LALIT....VEENA .....VARUN.....MAHEK......AMAN......SANJANA.....PRO SINHA......MOLLY....KANNA......AND OBOVE ALL WHAT WILL SUJAL SAY..........

do u think any one in her family will give her side.........and if that ACP walks in with kashish arrest warrant sayin that she killed her husband puyish for the property.........and know she had planned to kill sujal off for the property...........

and then then the SOLICTOR comes with RISHI and tells sujal that kashish has transfered everything on her name with out letting him know and that she is behind SG company scam...............

what do u think sujal gone say to kashish?

that he new all along?

on punish her?

let me now what u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Well what I feel is veena aunty is going to be partly on her side. She is too soft hearted. She might ask her why she did such a thing blah blah and then tell her don't worry sujal loves you very much. He is sure going to forgive U and love U again.

Regarding Prof Sinha well I think he knows all of it. Remember when Kashish came home from the airport and told sinha saab that she is going to marry sujal he simply refused. And then he asked her why Sujal????  At that time kashish was shown telling sinha saab but what she said was kept mute and a background music went on. I think at that time she must have told him of the badla.

Well others will definitely not support her. She is awaiting a good khaar from Mahek after that.

What sujal does well only ekta's writers know. He might be shown not believing what Vasu and Rishi party are saying. Or he might be totally broken. They might show us the old sujal garewal when Kashish got married to Piyush.......... That "Pita Hua Ashik" role. Or he might also forgive Kashish, stand beside her and they together find the killer.

Guys anything is possible..................πŸ˜‰

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope thew things that SujalFan suggested happen especially the part about Sujal taking Kashish's side and searching for the killer.

I agree Veena will be kind but shocked at the same time but Vasu will just explode and show her the wrath of Vasundra. Rishi will be loving it up that finally he won one over his Bhabhi.

I have a feeling everyone but Sujal might turn against Kashish or at most disapprove for a while but forgive her sooner or later. As Sujal understands Kashish more than she thinks coz after all he went through that phrase where he wanted badla from Piyush and her even though deep down he was still a good person.    

sania4sujal thumbnail
i think sujal will turn against kashish, ,,,,,,,,,, kashish gave too much pain to sujal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........
nandiinii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Well what I feel is veena aunty is going to be partly on her side. She is too soft hearted. She might ask her why she did such a thing blah blah and then tell her don't worry sujal loves you very much. He is sure going to forgive U and love U again.

Regarding Prof Sinha well I think he knows all of it. Remember when Kashish came home from the airport and told sinha saab that she is going to marry sujal he simply refused. And then he asked her why Sujal????  At that time kashish was shown telling sinha saab but what she said was kept mute and a background music went on. I think at that time she must have told him of the badla.

Well others will definitely not support her. She is awaiting a good khaar from Mahek after that.

What sujal does well only ekta's writers know. He might be shown not believing what Vasu and Rishi party are saying. Or he might be totally broken. They might show us the old sujal garewal when Kashish got married to Piyush.......... That "Pita Hua Ashik" role. Or he might also forgive Kashish, stand beside her and they together find the killer.

Guys anything is possible..................πŸ˜‰

i agree with u!!

gull thumbnail
Originally posted by: perveen

what do u guys think?  just think if in that party kashish tries to frame sujal and rishi and vasu turns the tables on her and she gets exposed what will CG....LALIT....VEENA .....VARUN.....MAHEK......AMAN......SANJANA.....PRO SINHA......MOLLY....KANNA......AND OBOVE ALL WHAT WILL SUJAL SAY..........

do u think any one in her family will give her side.........and if that ACP walks in with kashish arrest warrant sayin that she killed her husband puyish for the property.........and know she had planned to kill sujal off for the property...........

and then then the SOLICTOR comes with RISHI and tells sujal that kashish has transfered everything on her name with out letting him know and that she is behind SG company scam...............

what do u think sujal gone say to kashish?

that he new all along?

on punish her?

let me now what u guys think?

hey i think sujal can understand her situation he ll do something for her😊
gull thumbnail
i think sujal takes kashish side he loves her if he understand her then