Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

already sick of this serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shilpichaudhry

shilpichaudhry

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Seriously there is no jaan in this serial, both the girls are so timid and they don't ever fight back, they r taking everything from everybody, and the whole world seems to be after them... Meher was shown a little strong initially but now she has turned into Heer, and didn't Ekta say this is a DIFFERENT story,, define different??

Why can't they show a story with more powerful women? Ekta's potrayal of Indian women is sooooooooooo wrong.. Ekta should start looking around her.. in Malabar hill (she once said I don't make serials for people from Malabar hill), so wouldn't it be great if she made something for them, with strong women??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DamnedDrooler-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "already sick of this serial" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Well,all the leads in all K-serials,are quite dumb and introvert in the beginning,but the character slowly speeds-up!I think we should wait for tht tym!

About the story-line and concept,till date,it's different from other serials',though I aint very sure abt the Future,but I want it to be the way it is.Wink

Pleae,no "old" formulas of "saas-bahu-patni-pati-dada-dadi-bachche" fighting!!LOLOuch

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Well, please dont say that you dont like this show and start...to say bad about it, even though you feel like it.

This show is slow, but hold on, you never know when it will start its phase again Tongue

zanabeg

zanabeg

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
well its quite boring now ..but i do hope it picks up soon

love to see somthing nice happening for the two sisters ...for once

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Don't worry..the show'll get good for u!! I love it!! Big smile Embarrassed

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
^^Yup..Its an ekta serial..It will take time 2 pick up..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top