My first try to write an update!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys this iz my first time to write an update, i wrote one yesterday and posted it at half 1 (GMT) which had not formal language and it was quick so i think that i'll try out doing it, i know that aaliyah already posted one but i want to see if people would like me to update, if not then i dont mind. here is my update but Aaliyah's one is the best, i can tell u that coz i havnt written any dailogues in here:

malhaar throws the ball to arjun and she says that it aint sahil as sahil was a left-hander and did everything with his left hand, and arjun caught the ball with his right hand.malhaar goes and then its end of court scene and it was back out to the stairs enterance to the high court and malhaar goes over to arjun to say sorry to him and as she goes samay and kajal she her going to arjun and once malhaar has said sorry to arjun samay sayz wow what great acting , you both can do that in court but stop acting out here infront of me coz you dont need to. then malhaar leaves cryin and arjun says to samay why did he need to break her completely when she was broken and den kajal comes and says all this stuff to arjun saying that he is the humsaakal and when arjun said that he is the real arjun, kajal says that she iz fully convinced from her heart that he is not arjun. then scene back to punj house kajal tries to find the floppy but she cant find it n samay comes in the room saying that arjun must have stolen it when kajal said that arjun was in her room and then when she tried to go in the door shut and then he stole it and then the mom ans dad cum and they say dat they had that floppy and it was inside the safe.later on kajal gets a call from her doctor saying that she needs to take care of her and the baby.then the doctor has an emergency so she puts the phone down. kajal looks at arjun's and her's wedding photo(the small one) and gets all the flashbacks with her and arjun that have come on the show but before them there was a new flash back which kajal was going to eat chocolate and arjun see's her and scolds her and kajal becomes sad so arjun gives her the chocolate back and tells her that he will never leave her alone. then the phone rings and kajal answers hello doctor and it was arjun not the doctor and he says kajal what happened?(dont rememba the rest of the chat on the phone but check it in Aaliyah's  detailed update ). samay is shown in his room having flashbacks of arjun in the court scene and him returnin and then kritika comes in the room and she asks wots the problem and samay says nothing and then kritika says is that humsaakal the problem and samay says yes so kritika said dthat to prove him that he is not arjun they would need to ask malhaar's help. Next day court scene is back , this time arjun wearing black suit and stuff. kajal has to come up to the statement box, arjun's lawer carries on talking and before the lawyer finished the whole thing arjun said to the jugde that can i talk with kajal in private for a while to prove that he is arjun, samay says to the judge but the judge says, this is not your decision but mine(tell him judge!!!) and the jugde said yes, request accepted blah blah blah but they would be supervised so pocile officers also listenin outside a room. they are shown in a room and they talk in mute n the police hear them too unless arjun gives kajal any threatens, while in the court room everyone is waitin and samay gets a call and goes out of the court to recieve it and it was kritika's phone and she said that malhaar is not in the hotel and when kritika tries calling at her delhi house then no one answers. samay and kritika think that she has ran away. samay goes back inside and we see arjun and kajal holding hands(yey) the judge says the final verdict and it was that this man is arjun punj, samay says no he aint and kajal says that it really is arjun as all the miya-biwi baat they knew this arjun knows too and this is arjun. famaily are very happy.samay goes out and tries to phone kritika and says aloud where is she, i cant seem to reach her phone and then kritika says look behind you and then they chat abt arjun winning da case n den samay see's malhaar and he says tum?? kritika turns around and sheand samay ask her to help them to prove dat da man is sahil and malhaar says no the man that has come is not sahil but arjun please believe me(thats what i was saying) then malhaar walks off crying. arjun puts his hand on samay and they chat in front of whole famaily and then arjun says dat the blood in your viens are in mine and then samay says thanks for reminding me, to prove it get a DNA test (now ekta thinks about it!!!)done now and arjun says okay and they leave by samay pulling arjun along(how dare he pull him along) the scene ends on kajal.

Please tell me if u want me to update with all the other people who give updates. i want to give Aaliyah a break from writing updates for sumtime coz everytime she writes them. sorry people if im posting an update again but yesterday i posted on at nite half 1 in gmt n all i had to do woz correct it thats all. its woz enjoying writing this update. hope u apreciate it as its my first update i've ever done for ppl to read if they missed it out on tv. i wont feel bad abt u lot not liking it coz i aint got much of experience. so plz tell if u would like me to give updates. Aaliyah im tryin to help u out, if u dont want me to then its fine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
HEY PPL THIS IZ FOR EVERYONE, PLZ READ AND RESPOND AS I NEED TO KNOW ABT IT. THANKX JAZMINE.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jazmine really nice update.U have updated for first time and its really good.

Keep it up!!!!

meghavi thumbnail
yah a very nice update, will be waiting for a update from you again next friday or saturday on KDMH.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Its an awesum update! Ur an awesum writer, jazmine! Keep up the good work!

👏
jazmine thumbnail
 lol, u can say woteva u want, i dont mind, if u say bad still i wont mind, my update not gud i know but no need to lie abt it being gud ppl.😊, i will always stay happy abt this topic even if its bad or gud coz atleast it woz my first try n ppl said their opinions abt it.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope jazmine i am not telling lies. Its really good....u have updated for first time and its good believe me.
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

Nope jazmine i am not telling lies. Its really good....u have updated for first time and its good believe me.

thanx, its only us both who r playin da game dat armeen started.lol
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: asdfghjkl

really appreciate ur update, but paragraphs would help
i am not tryin to be rude, its only coz it get confusindg

i know dat i should hav done paragraphs but i woz really busy n da enter button werent workin on dis site dats y , im so sorry abt it.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
nice update keep it up jazmine, hope to see another one soon