A Love Story Or A Torture Story

shailisomu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

one thing just came to my mind is ........this serial is looking more like a torture story .........i mean the way Daljeet ,Balwant & now even Ashlesha are treating Heer & Meher is like 😡.Yesterdays precap showed Ash asking Meher to clean her shoes with her duppatta....omg who gets such a treatment nowadays.How much more bad behaviour they deserve😕.Hopefully it turns into a love story soon😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope at juneja family cme 2 knw d reality of heer n meher...

den all d difficulty of dem will end
pretty sarah thumbnail
i knwwwww...MEher was being treated like a servant...aray...ASh how can she do sucha thing..i thought she was a positive character, but as she is DJs daughter this is likely...
hope in todays episode i get to see some prem n heer romantic scenes//chalo duppatta hi chalaye ga..:D
zara18 thumbnail
i really wish meher would say something back to them u know stand up for herself...or heer and meher should go to prem father ( iv forgotten his name lol) and tell him the truth who they really are...
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaa I fully agree with you. Todays show was even more depressing!!! Seriously its like Ekta keeps on thinking of new ways to torture us. UGHHH!!!