Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

A Love Story Or A Torture Story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shailisomu

shailisomu

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged

one thing just came to my mind is ........this serial is looking more like a torture story .........i mean the way Daljeet ,Balwant & now even Ashlesha are treating Heer & Meher is like Angry.Yesterdays precap showed Ash asking Meher to clean her shoes with her duppatta....omg who gets such a treatment nowadays.How much more bad behaviour they deserveConfused.Hopefully it turns into a love story soonSmile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Love Story Or A Torture Story" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I hope at juneja family cme 2 knw d reality of heer n meher...

den all d difficulty of dem will end

pretty sarah

pretty sarah

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i knwwwww...MEher was being treated like a servant...aray...ASh how can she do sucha thing..i thought she was a positive character, but as she is DJs daughter this is likely...
hope in todays episode i get to see some prem n heer romantic scenes//chalo duppatta hi chalaye ga..:D

zara18

Goldie

zara18

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i really wish meher would say something back to them u know stand up for herself...or heer and meher should go to prem father ( iv forgotten his name lol) and tell him the truth who they really are...

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Yaa I fully agree with you. Todays show was even more depressing!!! Seriously its like Ekta keeps on thinking of new ways to torture us. UGHHH!!! Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top