Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

stretched like an elastic

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wintersunshine

wintersunshine

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hey guys..ok this is my opinion i dunno wat u guys feel...but srsly since it's a new show don't you think it's become even more boringCry than the usual saa-bahu dramas. it took 6 weeks for god's sake for prem and heer to come face to face now for them to fall in love, and for lalit to find the truth about heer lagta hai yeh sab show ke sequel main hi possible hogaAngry...they've stretched it ridiculously...wat say guys...shouldn't lalit find out the truth now?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stretched like an elastic" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i agree they r stretching it alot..........its high time the truth came out......

we can only wait n do nuthing abt it Ouch

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hey U R foregtting it is Ekta serail and she palns the show to run for 5 years. So everythin will happen slowly. Though we know that they will be brought together it is very boring to watch the streched episodes. I hope the creatives get it that people dont take it like 5 years ago...

wintersunshine

wintersunshine

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i knw it's ekta's serials but at the rate this one is going we'll be old by the time they actually get married...yaar even kasturi goes faster than this one...yeh serial ka start hi itna depressing and sad hai..then to imagine wat it'll be in the future...i had gr8 expectations from this show!!

chandni_4ever

Groupbie

chandni_4ever

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i knw it's ekta's serials but at the rate this one is going we'll be old by the time they actually get married...yaar even kasturi goes faster than this one...yeh serial ka start hi itna depressing and sad hai..then to imagine wat it'll be in the future...i had gr8 expectations from this show!!

ya rite i agree show move little faster

dollyandpinky

dollyandpinky

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i was telling this before guys....
This ekta Angry omg i don't know why is doing like that?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top