Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

heer's payal n challa!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

hey guys heer was sooooooooo adamant on bringing back her challa(ring) so she went 2 get it from premEmbarrassedwe got such a awesome sceneEmbarrassed

i was just wondering  that in shiv mandir heer's payal came out n prem kept it with himself,did'nt heer noticed that her payal is also missing n it might be with premBig smile

i just hope that in the office heer should ask back for her payal or atleast prem should blackmail heer 2 have a decent convo with him in exchange for her payalLOL

i was just seeing the scene when i just thought that the scene would be sooooooooooooooo awesomeWink

before u all laugh at me i just wanted heer n prem's scene i m sooooooooooooo addicted 2 themEmbarrassedwant more n more of PrHr scenesEmbarrassed

priyaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heer's payal n challa!!!!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top