Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

every1 behind malika sherawat

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

ellloooo fren πŸ€—

today when the manager told heer that they want some1 who is like malika sherawat n not like meena kumari i was likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i remember last time in kzk when sampada changed into her new joker rupπŸ˜•πŸ˜† the grandchildren said that sharmila tagore malika sherawat kaise bangayeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

any more K serial where malika has been taken as an inspirationπŸ˜†???

waise bhi heer is bOOtiful like she is😳😳 lagta hai woh manager needs a magnifying glasss to see heer's beautyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mallika is Mallika,Siddy!!!U know na,she's innn these days!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Waise,u're sooo right...Heer's beautiful,but hellloooo..Leave her for Prem..Kisi toh ladki ko chod do,Siddy!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
aise kaisa chodduh? 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
by the way prem nai uska toh mu tod jawab diya πŸ‘ πŸ‘ whn he said ek ladki hai.. prem said "woh bhi kisi aur kii hogeee" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....she's beautiful but she does act like Meena Kumari sometimes!! πŸ˜‰...but Malika is in nowadays!!! But that is soo mean πŸ˜•!!!
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....she's beautiful but she does act like Meena Kumari sometimes!! πŸ˜‰...but Malika is in nowadays!!! But that is soo mean πŸ˜•!!!

haan yarr i know as she alwas runs after she meets premπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. but that mamnger uske toh aise kii taiseπŸ˜†..

i hate that managerπŸ˜†i mean he made prem bad infront of the girls🀒 and said "taras agay mujhe tumhari kahani par"..

Originally posted by: yulZ

haan yarr i know as she alwas runs after she meets premπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. but that mamnger uske toh aise kii taiseπŸ˜†..

i hate that managerπŸ˜†i mean he made prem bad infront of the girls🀒 and said "taras agay mujhe tumhari kahani par"..

I didn't get to read today's update....what happened??

yulZ thumbnail
well heer begs to that manager to give her job but that guy disagrees n then he shows some girls wearing some kinda u know skirts n stuff n says we want this type of girl who is like malia n nt like u who is meena kumari 😑 πŸ˜† then no to be shock prem is the boss of that company 😳 then when he was walking along the corridor he heard heer's voice beging for the job.. 😳 then he calls the manager n then tells him that e shd kep those girls 😳 ... n then he says but they r not our hotel type then prem tells him if u dont do u will be out πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..
the manger goes back n tells themm that their boss didnt wanted to put them but he is feeling pity for them so he is giving them job 🀒
then on the other hand ash is going ou with prem n she had some dahee πŸ˜• toput in her face n goes mad coz she is not able to find it(dumbo itnee see baat par) πŸ€ͺ then meher is the one who ate it πŸ˜† she gave that daheeas a gud luck for heer then u know DJ finds out then blah balah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† mann she was so rude she just forcely put the dahii on meher's mouth just bcozshe ate those 🀒 🀒
Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: yulZ

well heer begs to that manager to give her job but that guy disagrees n then he shows some girls wearing some kinda u know skirts n stuff n says we want this type of girl who is like malia n nt like u who is meena kumari 😑 πŸ˜† then no to be shock prem is the boss of that company 😳 then when he was walking along the corridor he heard heer's voice beging for the job.. 😳 then he calls the manager n then tells him that e shd kep those girls 😳 ... n then he says but they r not our hotel type then prem tells him if u dont do u will be out πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..
the manger goes back n tells themm that their boss didnt wanted to put them but he is feeling pity for them so he is giving them job 🀒
then on the other hand ash is going ou with prem n she had some dahee πŸ˜• toput in her face n goes mad coz she is not able to find it(dumbo itnee see baat par) πŸ€ͺ then meher is the one who ate it πŸ˜† she gave that daheeas a gud luck for heer then u know DJ finds out then blah balah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† mann she was so rude she just forcely put the dahii on meher's mouth just bcozshe ate those 🀒 🀒

Thanksssssssss a bunch!!πŸ˜ƒ.......Wow..I'm excited....she going to work at his office!! Whoo hoo!!

yulZ thumbnail
its hotel i think πŸ˜• waise bhi who cares we just want prem n heer ka milan... 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but yarr she is doing housekeeping nthe manager has called her for the night shift
aww....she's a housekeeper....in the character sketch it said she was a lawyer!! But apparently not....I mean I think Prem can adjust with her not being a educated girl..but what about humara Preet?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†