Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
               Part -2

Pari felt strange about such a co-incidence..she thinks "How can his name be Raj..whereas I just imagined b'coz I had to..or maybe a real co-incidence...then how can he too be heading to the same library to which I was" ...is he trying to ...before she finished thinking..the car stopped all of a sudden & the road was quite deserted...

Raj - Oh no...the tyre is punchured! 😕

Pari gives a shocked look! ...

Pari - Oh God!..ab???

Raj - ab...lets get down..I'll see if there are any proper tyres in the dicky.

Both Raj & Pari get down ..Raj opens the dicky & shouts to her saying..

Raj- Im sorry..there are no tyres..

Pari thinks "Oh God..what do I do now???...I think I should leave , b'coz anyways I was supposed to walk my way to the DVD library.....but how can I leave him alone?..he was the one who helped me..shall I leave or not???...but...this isn't the route I usually take..The DVD library is on malls road..& which road is this? 🤔 ..Oh God!..how come I never noticed when he took this route!. 😲 ..This road also looks so lonely, dark & deserted.. 😲 Did he purposely bring me ...?? No Pari!..don't let your imaginations go wild!"...

Pari was tense to her nerves ..meanwhile Raj comes up to her..

Raj - Well..I think we should just walk down because there are no mechanics here..I have called someone up to fix the problem in the car & bring it to me later..So I guess we have to walk our way...

Pari thinks " what is he saying ? walk our ways?..is he planning to take me somewhere off in the deserted road..what are his intensions?"
..meanwhile..

Raj - Pari?..what happened..what are you thinking?

Pari - Kya???.. 😲 I mean walk where?..to the DVD library???...so late in the night???..& after all these problems!

Raj- whats wrong with you?..aur maine kab kaha that walk our ways to the DVD library??..I just said walk our ways..that means u go wherever u want to..

Pari - Haan haan...what do u think of me? ..you bring me to this lonely place & say that the tire is punchured & then tell me to walk my way ?

Raj - So what do you want me to do??..Leave you home?..alright..

Pari- No..you better not..stay away..I dont know where you'll take me ..fooling me again..

Raj- fooling you again???..when did I fool you firstly?

Pari- Then tell me where is the DVD library?..This is not the way to the library..I never take this route..

Raj -But I do...

Pari sighs in an irritated manner..

Pari- Ah!..God..main iske saath aayi kyun?? 😕

Raj -Excuse me!..Mujhe koi shock nahi tha tumhe apne saath bitanay ki!...Infact you should be thankful to me beacause I saved you from those..varna who knows where u wud hav...

Pari -Hold on....firstly..who says you saved me???..saving someone is not as easy as you did...asli saving toh tab hoti..agar tumne un gundo se mere liye lada hotay..you see thats real saving ..when you fight for someone..

Raj- Firstly I dont do that So called "fight saving" for anyone whom I see..I do it only for people I really love..

Pari - ..your impossible! 😡

Raj- So are you..

Pari - Urghhh! 😡

Pari gets irritated ..turns away & walks of from him..

Pari- Oh God..main ab kaha jaoon?..Uncle & Preethi would definitely wonder where I've gone for such a long time..There are also no taxis here..ab main kya karoon?..[says Pari as she walks]..

Meanwhile Yash drives the car with headphone on his ears...He is immersed into the music & does not see Pari walking in front of the car..

Pari - Wow! finally there is a car on this road!..shall I ask him for a lift?..No how can I?..Just now that stupid Raj bugged me..ab phir se nahi!..

As pari walks ..she sees Yash's car heading straight towards him...

Pari - why is he coming straight?..as if to hit me..is he sleeping or something??? ..

Yash doesn't notice with his concentration towards the music in his ear..Pari shouts to make him stop but he fails to notice her scream..& by the time he notices its too late ..The car hits pari & she falls unconscious..Yash stops the car in a shock..

Yash- Oh God..yeh maine kya kar diya!...

Yash takes her in his hands and says -

Yash- Thank God the car didn't hit her badly ..just a small cut in her forehead ..but yet..she's unconscious..

Yash thinks for a while...

Yash - Hospital would be unecessary for this small cut..I guess I'll take her home..Ma will treat her with her jadi-bootiyaan..

Saying this ,Yash carries her & lays her in his car..and then drives her to his house..

At home he narrates everything to his mother..

Seema - Oh God Yash..how many times I told you not to wear the headphone of yours while driving! 😡

Yash - Sorry Ma..but now..no time to think about the headphone...lets treat her Ma.

Seema grinds some leaves of Tulsi & Neem & applies it on Pari's forhead..& then a little cream..then she applies bandage to Pari's forehead..

Yash - Ma..will she be alright now?

Seema - Im not a doctor to tell you that..but maybe she'll gain conscious after a few hours..till then..let she rest here..

Yash -yes..let she rest here..[says Yash & then repeats in shock] ..here???...but Ma..how can she rest here?..This is Raj bhayia's room & you know he will not bear all this for single minute..

Seema - But beta..Raj is not at home right now & thats why you also brought her here..when he comes..I'll explain him everything...he'll definitely understand..

Yash- Ok Ma..

Meanwhile the door bell rings..

Seema - Oh, Raj is come I guess 😲 ..

Yash shuts his eyes & says

Yash -Oh no!

Raj comes murmuring in...

Raj- If I only catch hold of that girl even for once ..I will give her back in such a way that she never forgets!!.. 

~~~~~~~~~ FREEZE ~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Cool_Dipti - 16 years ago
Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice story.........
plz continue soon
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part.....................
le_me_star thumbnail
awesome part yaar 👏 👏 👏!!!!!!!......yash is soo hilarious 🤣, apne hie bhai se jalta hai 😆!!!...not his fault that all girls go behind him 😛!!!.......raj n pari meeting was interesting 😉.... i can't belive that she misunderstood him  n his intentions 😭...par smtimes that happens when u have gone trough such an experience 😕. i know how difficult is for yash to live without music (i know coz i'm a music freak 😆)...but i don't get crazy while driving 😛, now pari at the rathod house n in raj room 😊......cant wait too see his reaction when see her there!!!!!!!!!!!!...........cntinue soon plzzzzzzzzz.......can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice part
plz continue . i m waiting for next part
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
hey nice ff waiting for next part plsss update soon 😛
-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 part 👏 👏 👏
continue soon 😊
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Im sorry for keeping u all waiting..intially ,the response wasn't this good ..so I thought of stopping it..but now I'll continue 😊 ..thank u all of u for such a sweet response 😛 Edited by Cool_Dipti - 15 years ago
Devotion. thumbnail
dipti plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue...
i m eager 2 read d next part. i usually don't read fanfics but realli liked urs. plzzz write d next part soon. i m waiting 4 it
Devotion. thumbnail
dipti...plz continue soon...m eager 2 read more..!