Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

today prem reminded me of sujal!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
well not yet watched the episode but will surely catch it today Big smile

waiting eagerly 2 see prem in office Wink just watched the last scene was heer was called for night shift Big smile

but i agree on the fact that prem's eyes speak a lot all his emotions r conveyed through eyes which is wht i love the most abt prem's character Embarrassed

though sumtimes it is neccessary 2 speak,hope he speaks abt his doubts abt his marraige 2 ash n abt feelings inside him for heer Embarrassed

priya Smile

Edited by bellle4u - 16 April 2008 at 10:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today prem reminded me of sujal!!! (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
One more inside trivia...Hahahahaha

Harshad and Rajeev absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee and adore each other in real life

I mean Harshad was Rajeev's best co star in LRL and vice versa

Harsh looks upto Raj and respects him a lot and has learned a lot from him too

I mean just talk to Harsh abt Raj..He goes all smiles and always has the best things to say abt him

Infact he was very sad when Rajeev left LRL and they all both had a very cute interview on aaj tak too...They share an amazing bond off screen

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Pic of Raj and Harsh from Rajeev's b'day

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
that is such a cuteeeee pic. i am so glad to know that they like each other Wink
now i know where harshad got his inspiration from for playing prem Big smile

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Heheehehe...Ya maybe he got inspired from his fav Raj

Do listen to the first radio interview of Harsh on IF...He is all praise abt Rajeev..Lol

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
that is cute pic of rajeev bhaiya and harshad....

well i agree with you guys....prem did reminded me of sujal(old)....his eyes conveys so much emotions and he also speaks little only and his mom understand his feelings...and his love for heer is special and eternal just like sujal had for kashish...sujal went all extend of pain to get kashish...i hope prem gets his love easily but yes he needs to go the extend of pain too

but guys i feel prm character is a mixture of both anurag and sujal character

why i say anurag because prem has this shy...sweet and obedient son-brother and also he thinks about others first before himself those qualities which only anurag(cezzanne) had

and sujal because most of the time sujal talks through his eyes more than his words and he is very passionate but he talk little and prem have all those qualities in him too...the difference is sujal was arrogant but prem is sweet but when prem turns arrogant he is simply the next sujal....prem emotes most of his feelings through his eyes whether its pain...happiness...love..passion all through his eyes which only sujal did

thats why i say prem is a mixture of both sujal and anurag

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Ya a cutee pic

When I told Harsh that pple were comparing his character with Sujal ..He was too happy...He again had the best things to say abt Rajeev...Lol

But yes there is some resemblance...I hope we get to see many more nicer scenes later on

Prem too has got a very soft face like Sujal Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top