Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...i just watched todays epi..hated the whole epi except the harshad's scene at the hotel

and as a big rajeevian, i have to admit that today harshads acting reminded me of old sujal. now i dont know if he intentionally acted that way but he sure did talk like sujal to the manager.

i dont think we will get to see a lot of such scenes in the future though becasue there is a big difference between prem and sujalLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today prem reminded me of sujal!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Shru, I agree with you, that todays Prem reminded us of Sujal...Ahhhh Sujal...you mean RK right?

Well, I think yes, we wont be able to see more scenes like these, as it will more focus on Prem -Heer eteranal Love Story Cry

realpretty16

realpretty16

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
welll shruti i agree wid u. Prem does sound like sujal(RK) today. LOL

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Shruti di!

Aapne toh mere "mouth" ki baat cheen li!!LOLWink

Seriously,Harshad's acting today reminded me of RK!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shifali*

Shru, I agree with you, that todays Prem reminded us of Sujal...Ahhhh Sujal...you mean RK right?

Well, I think yes, we wont be able to see more scenes like these, as it will more focus on Prem -Heer eteranal Love Story Cry

dear shifu...sujal will always be RK!!!Wink

and yeah prem is too sweet to be sujal but in todays scene he even talked liked him...maybe ekta told harshad to watch one of rajeevs old scenes or he took lessons from RK while working with him in LRLLOL

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
^^Ya his character resembles a bit like Sujal's character..Embarrassed

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hey shruti
was just thinking the same
actually prem's character is somwhet close to Sujal
as Sujal never spoke anything but his eyes expressed his feeling so is prem's character

I remember the say when prem's mom was telling his father abt his feelings and abt him, hearing that the face that came to my mind was Sujal(Rajeev)
"Prem kissi se kuch nahii kahega lekin main janti hun woh kaisa hai", was what his mom said and same was Sujal(Rajeev) only his mom understood him and his feeling

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

He did remind us of RK.............n it ws awesome seeing Prem like thatEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top