Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

DOUBLE DHAMAL - Pg 22 >> Part 10 >> Pls Read.

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Ok friends i m up with a new story. This is altogether a different story which wont revolve around Sagar-Vidya / Amar-Divya.😊
This story is about two girls name - Vidya and Divya!πŸ˜› Yes yes, you read it right.
To knw more read the description below.πŸ˜‰

Casts

(imagine her in glasses)
Vidya Sharma - a simple middle class girl who lives with her parents and younger brother Sameer. Shes dressed always in kameez and chudi daar with her hair tied up or in pony or plats and with glasses on either reading books or spending time hanging out with her so called friends. shes her parent's pet. spcl her father's.

her father works in parties either catering or organizing parties. being her fathers pet she likes spending time with him during weekends helping him.

but still, Vidya is not so simple in thinking as in her looks. Inside she wishes to become glamorous like Divya Nanda who resembles her but she is unaware of it!

Divya Nanda - a glamour girl, the model who lives with her step mom and younger brother Bharat.  her mom who almost dislikes her only tolerates her for the sake of her being so popular.

Divya unlike Vidya is bored of parties n modelling and wishes to live a life like any other teenager where she cud hang out with friends and eat n enjoy!

Sagar Singh - the most popular singer of New Delhi, who studies in the same university as Vidya. Unfortunately he does not knw who is Vidya who already has a crush on him. πŸ˜‰

Tushar Kapoor - a model , working at the same place as Divya but they both are strangers and unaware of each other.

So will Vidya and Divya be able to acheive their dreams?
Will Vidya be able to make up for her love? Or will it be Divya?
To knw more read the updates.πŸ˜‰

Pls feel free to comment/suggest/criticize.

Thanks.

Updates

Part1 - Page2
Part2 - Page4
Part3 - Page7
Part4 - Page9
Part5 - Page10
Part6 - Page11
Part7 - Page15 > Big Update
Part8 - Page18
Part9 - Page19
Part10 - Page22

Edited by talkativetaurus - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narmz thumbnail
its an awesome idea....it is completely diffrent to the other ff...plz countinue soon...the intro was amazing 😳
yo, thanks narmz .. will do it 😊 hope to get more replies. waiting fr them.
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice story 😊 hope you cont soon...it really is different πŸ˜› and there are two heroes...i was afraid that sagar might get stuck between vidya and divya πŸ˜†
cutey55 thumbnail
hi omG dis is really guD, i read de intro nd im like " i have to read de updates no matter what" plZ continue de story, i REALY LIKE IT<333"
Originally posted by: SVlover

nice story 😊 hope you cont soon...it really is different πŸ˜› and there are two heroes...i was afraid that sagar might get stuck between vidya and divya πŸ˜†

thanks , abt the heroes u ll have to see what happens ... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: salmalovesrk

i love it, do continue.

thanks😊
Originally posted by: cutey55

hi omG dis is really guD, i read de intro nd im like " i have to read de updates no matter what" plZ continue de story, i REALY LIKE IT<333"

dont forget to read them, glad u like it ..πŸ˜ƒ
Part 1

Its evening and the party hall is filled with superstars and super models. Vidya just cudnt believe her eyes. Suddenly theres as announcement.
The next participant of the show is none other than the very hot and glam girl Vidya Sharma.
The hall has people with a huge round of applause just for her! The happiness was clear in her eyes n the glow on her face. Vidya starts moving towards the main stage when she feels someone is pushing her from behind. She tries to ignore it but cudnt. She feels as if Sameer is playing games with her when her eyes opens and looks Sameer standing in front of her bed waking her up.

Sameer : Di , wake up its morning already. We need to leave for school.

Vidya : It was evening i suppose... aah!

Sameer: Evening ?

Vidya : Nevermind. Tujhe bhi abhi aana tha. What a dream! anyway lets move.

Sameer : Oh Ms Dreamy girl .... apne sapne se baahar aao.

Vidya turns deaf ears to Sameer and just thinks abt it once again. Is it possible i can be one?

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------

On her bed lying down and talking on phone with her friend Divya always tries to remain away as much as possible from the main room always filled with media, press, models, and superstars.

Divya : Hey hi Kimi. Whats up this evening? Can we meet at the restaurant?

Kimi : What abt ur shoots? Arent u busy this evening?

Divya : Umm... mom will take care. Waise bhi, i m bored with all these things. I want to look real. The shoots and parties only has formalities and kissing each other in air .. Blah...

Kimi : Ok hw abt the Italian restaurant nearby ur place.

Divya : Grt! I ll be there at 7:00 pm. Seeya. Bye sweetie

Kimi : Bubye.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Just a start with a little about the two young girls. But later there will be much for sure. Hope u like it. Pls leave comments.

Thanks.

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW yaaaaaaar i love it can't wait to read more of it keep up with good work πŸ‘