Posted: 19 years ago

i m pretty sure b/c humm told me this he got the info of a friend that got it from sony. they sent SS a letter asking him to come back. That's what Humm said and i dont think he will lie B/c if he does we can beat him up   

All of these pic r so cut e cant decide which one to put so i put the best ones 

Originally posted by anjali308

😆 Princess!! Despite being die-hard Purab fan I couldn't help but laugh at your reaction.  I almost don't want to see him back b/c i am afraid of your "gussa" 😆  Darr lagra hai, yaar 😉😉😉 Mujhe sweet Princess jadha pasand hai 😉😃

thanks Anju,😆

After watching misha and ritu ab mujhe be gussa anne lega hai. (Sorry if i spelled it wrong).

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago

Even though he is one of the my all time favourites, I don't want him coming back after what they did to his character.. Leave him alone.. 😡 

Originally posted by Princess

thanks Anju,😆

After watching misha and ritu ab mujhe be gussa anne lega hai. (Sorry if i spelled it wrong).

ITNA GUSSA NAHIN KARTE , BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH HO JATA HAI 😆

SO COOL IT , PRINCESS 😃 😃

KYA MAIN PURAB KE YAAD MEIN EK DO GANE BHI NAHIN GA SAKTI??? 😭

purab(samir) i miss u a lot 😭😭

plz cum back in jjkn

but only in positive role.

Originally posted by gigli

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My beautiful show!! WHY????

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

Originally posted by tupa

purab(samir) i miss u a lot 😭😭

plz cum back in jjkn

but only in positive role.

me, too😭

plz come back my dear samir.

purab tum jaldi aao aur arman ko tandoori bana do.
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Even though he is one of the my all time favourites, I don't want him coming back after what they did to his character.. Leave him alone.. 😡 

i completely agree with you laks....nothing , not even purab can do anything to spruce..up the story now.....it is time that T&D payup for the muck the made of  a great story and they way they played around with the credibility of the characters. after three poorly executed exits for purab...each getting more worse than former.....and the samir as boyfriend fiasco, i can't believe they have the nerve of even considering foisting purab once again on viewers.i hope samir soni has enough sense to stay out of this project now....as for apoorve and mona....i can only say i feel sorry for them for being stuck in a project that did very little to outline thier potentials and capabilities.(jassi the golden girl is a watering pot (plz...atleast take some lessons from kkusum and kumud about what tragedy is....and how to play meena kumari) and arman can't seem to decide if he wants to be good or evil as a result has become trishanku)

If that is true then I will be the happiest person on Earth!!!! Waiting for his re entry so that  I can watch JJKN again... not interested in boring show without Purab.