Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

one more misunderstanding?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one more misunderstanding?" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
yeah i didn't understand one thing why he said that its so stupid that hotel owned by prem and he is the boss then why he is thinking boss to himself and he is just a junior menager Angry

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I don't think she will...it seems like she does understand him...through his eyes of course!!! LOL

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

I don't think she will...it seems like she does understand him...through his eyes of course!!! LOL

ur rite priya...just like prem can feel her thru her eyes...she will understand for sure....their feeling reveal it all..

luv nandini

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

ur rite priya...just like prem can feel her thru her eyes...she will understand for sure....their feeling reveal it all..

luv nandini

I'm so good na??LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top