Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

beagleboy

IF-Dazzler

beagleboy

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

god, (Mehar heer)^2 = indian ocean+atlantic+red sea+pacific ocean+arabian sea+every other water source in this planet....what i mean is  the tears they shed will flood up the deepest and largest of oceans...well, going forward there will be no global water shortage and that is an advantage...but really, I am getting a headache watching them cry all the time....I havent seen any of the earlier episodes but from what I gather the two of them have cried their hearts, lungs, pancreas and every other body part out from almost the very beginning!!!! Really crimes against humanity being committed here...I cannot take any more of this torture and perhaps should stop watching for a while...I think I will resume when the truth dwans upon Deaf & Dumb (Lalit), Blind (the whole town) and Mute (Prem). By then, I predict, Mute (Prem) and Mentally Challanged (Ash) would be married for say many many years and would have children named pea (brain) & empty (vessels). By this time Heer (water fountain) and Mentally disabled (Manmeet) will also have little baby (moody, psychotic) water fountains that leak at every given opportunity.  By then I will be at some inane mental asylum getting shock treatment for coming across Ektaa kapoor!

Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "enough is enough already!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

giaa

giaa

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I watch this show once a week and find I can keep up with the show...it's such an incredibly slow drama ..I'm bored already....whats it been about six weeks or so...YAWN!

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
you look very angry, but i can understand your feeling, although at the moment i have voted it as the best k show, but i come here once in a while, not every day. i just can't see that much rona dhona Ouch

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
OK, 1st of all, I know that all of us are angry, and our hearts are breaking, but please chill down...nothing will help... Cry

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

OK, 1st of all, I know that all of us are angry, and our hearts are breaking, but please chill down...nothing will help... Cry

we can't do anything, thats why we are venting our anger out in our favorite forum, at least i feel better after writing here. but as you suggested i would try to chill out.Confused

sontakdi

Groupbie

sontakdi

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. I don't know when everybody else( Lalit & family) is going to realise thta they are Heer and Meher.The Daljeet thing is dragging too much now.

sanju4eva

sanju4eva

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
can sumbody just run daljeet ova plz!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
After so much rona-dhona,ur post seriously made me laugh!!LOLLOL

Actually,when I see people cying too much,then I autonatically start laughing!!LOLLOL

What I mean is,please chill..Kyunki it's a Ekta show,and rona dhona is the destiny of every K-leadOuch..Woh alag baat hai,tht afterwards,these cry-babies make people cry!!!WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top