The "I HATE SAMAY" Fan Club - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
I would love to join, samay is getting very annoying, can't stand him... he and kushal planned the who thing 😡, im nervous too.. hope nothing goes wrong with the DNA test... 😕
Hahahahahahahha........I'm so surprised that a lot of people would join this club. I too am starting to really NOT like Samay and the things he's doing. However, I still like Hiten, just not his character of Samay. I thought this would be a funny poll to find out how many people agree with me and notice a sudden change in Samay, now that Arjun's back. !😃
not yet but i think soon i'll have to
Hey this turn of events remind of a movie in which one person says that a girl is not his wife but everything proves him worng. He finally admits the girl is not his wife becuase he killed his actual wife - maybe Samay knows he is not Arjun ecuase he knows where Arjun is 😉
Originally posted by shahidlover24

I agree!!

I hate samay but not hiten!

same shahid's lover
but i still like ejaz more
ofcourse... i've all ways loved ejaz more!!!!!!!Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago

I AM A EJAZ/ARJUN FAN, BUT I DONT HATE SAMAY OR HITEN!!

BOTH GUYZ R GRT... DONT MAKE IT A COMPETTION...

👏

oh no! are we gonna have dishum dishum about Samay and
Arjun...ok dumb question...it is already happening!
Originally posted by purabian%

I AM A EJAZ/ARJUN FAN, BUT I DONT HATE SAMAY OR HITEN!!

BOTH GUYZ R GRT... DONT MAKE IT A COMPETTION...

👏

agreed...i love hiten from kutumb, heck he's the only reason i started watching KDMH, and i still love hiten and yea maybe samay can get annoying but he is still cool in my books i mean i dont hate him because arjun was soooo mean to kajal and now that he is nice everyone loves him and b/c samay is getting suspicious they dont like him?? well i think bac to the beginning of the show and just how sweet samay was so no i dont hate him and i dont think i ever will unless he really did have sumthing to do with arjuns murder...well all i can say is that both guys rock 😊