Ghar Ek Sapna

** Ideas for this section ** Reply here!

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Gesians,

It's time for another inquiry round. We used to have polls for this, but now I want you guys to come forward and tell us how we can make GES forum better.

The past weeks alot of you have rejoined GES thanks to the re-entry of Sujeet and the other several twists in the story

In the previous inquiry rounds you guys had mentioned that you want more pics. We have been providing pics on regular basis in the gallery.

Furthermore you guys demanded more contests and games. Despite of our attempts to motivate people to participate, these posts were completely ignored.

Right now I think we have a good story, so why are all the fans hiding?

As long as you guys don't come out and tell us your demands, we will not be able to make this place better!

So hereby the request to all members, tell us what you would like to see in the section.......

If you have an idea, a great discussion topic, game or other stuff just post here

Let's rock the GES forum together!!!!!

Thanks

Shaheen

GES Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice idea i will surely comback and post some ideas for the game
ava17 thumbnail
Great idea, maybe we should have fan clubs, contests, weekly newsletters and a picture updater too. Its a long list, but I think this will help people feel more active, and catch up on updates. Hope, U guys like this idea
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
weekly newletter is a very good idea ava
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ava17

Great idea, maybe we should have fan clubs, contests, weekly newsletters and a picture updater too. Its a long list, but I think this will help people feel more active, and catch up on updates. Hope, U guys like this idea

Ava, we already have FC, see the Sujit Fan Club? We do have contets, but there is hardly any participation but will surely look into it. And Weekly NL, erm, I think its a good idea...we already had it run before, but low pariticpation but will try to start it againπŸ˜ƒ Picture Update...Shariefah does that whenever she feels like itπŸ˜† And yea...Ava, not bad ideasπŸ‘

Shariefah thumbnail
Thanks for the input girls😊

- we stopped the contests after being disappointed time after time by the low participation. πŸ˜•

- we had weekly newsletter called Bihari Express, again we stopped due to low participation. What would you like to see in this newsletter? if the newsletter is only a collection of stuff we already have in the section then I don't see the added value of it πŸ˜‰ . If you guys have ideas for stuff to include in the newsletter then let us know 😊

- if i had the time i would post pics everyday guys, i am trying to post whenever i'm free. flute did the pics for us, but he is inactive right now. whoever likes to post pics is free to do so πŸ˜› .

- For fanclubs we have the celebrity fan clubs section πŸ˜›. Fanclubs should be opened there 😳 . we do have an appreciation thread for darshan dave @ GES, meant for information purposes

Shaheen
ava17 thumbnail
maybe, fanclubs for al main charcaters and new letters could have programme summaries, gossip, songs and rewards for most active meber etc. I might have a firned interested in pics, I will PM U if she wants to so U can give her permission.

Thnx for liking my ideas πŸ˜›
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ava17

maybe, fanclubs for al main charcaters and new letters could have programme summaries, gossip, songs and rewards for most active meber etc. I might have a firned interested in pics, I will PM U if she wants to so U can give her permission.

Thnx for liking my ideas πŸ˜›

Ava, just for you, we will give the NL, a go this week😳 or the next.

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm....reserved for ides...i am thinking.! i will be back with my ides! πŸ˜›
bzpunjabi thumbnail
Ban those from GES (temporary), who don't post minimum posts per week :p