Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged

lol. 4m monday v al were upset wid nw montage dat prem leave heer n go away... n v staretd 2 discuss... but in yday epi dey made clear abt dis thng...

yday he said sum daiol.. i din hear much but he said. dat she cme in mine life as breeze n went away bck. but ven she cme she gve me a hope dat i got sumthng in mine life..

but while going far away 4m me.. she made me realsi i was running vehind. sum strange person. who is nt mine. n she made me thng dat wht i hve n wht is my duty i need 2 thng abt dat..

lol... dat is wht I thnk montage stry deals wid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "story behind mew montage" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hhhhmmmmmmmm quite possible Smile

but in the montage prem is shown going away while heer has this very sad look on her face Confused

priya Smile

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
^^But i still think its temporary..Lets wait for the week 2 get over..then we will be able 2 decipher the new montage..Big smile

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Yeah I totally agree with you, that is what the new montage must mean, how Prem has his responsibilites now and he can't always think about Heer, while Heer's playing with the sand..could represent the time..or somethng..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Yeah I totally agree with you, that is what the new montage must mean, how Prem has his responsibilites now and he can't always think about Heer, while Heer's playing with the sand..could represent the time..or somethng..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omgg.Ouma and Mona..I hopes not what u guys r predicting..Poor PrHr..Ouch

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Dont worry
We will get to see a new montage everyday

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
that would be so sad!! i think wht will happen is Ash will eventually get married to Prem..and then when it comes to marrying Dj's other daughter to Harman..Heer will instead end up getting married to him...

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

that would be so sad!! i think wht will happen is Ash will eventually get married to Prem..and then when it comes to marrying Dj's other daughter to Harman..Heer will instead end up getting married to him...

Plz don't say thatCry
i hope that this prediction never comes true.CryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top