Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

oh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged

omg how funny was that how the dad was smoking n preet wanted to get him in trouble by calling his mom hahahahahaah that was damn funny man n then prem's dad givent the cigar to prem hahahahah omg that was damn funny

n once again he started his bashaans hahahah but it was funny one hahahahaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
LOL

exactly wasima a very cute family moment Big smile

preet very cute n funny Embarrassed the best part was prem all clueless n still he had 2 hear bhashan LOL Wink

priya Smile

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
yaah excatly it was lol funny.

dey all r mad .... LOL LOL LOL

son change in hospital, dat hair scene was lol funny

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
exactly!!!! LOL LOL LOL it was damm funny yarr... n the fight bet. father n preet .. that totalli cracked me up ROFL ROFL ROFL one says he is not his son n then son again adds that wahi toh mein kehrahahun LOL LOL LOL
poor prem ROFL

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@yulZ it was hilarious scene man..

I thnk it was 1st tym dat preet support his dad. sayin dat si wht i mean 2 say i got chnge in d hospital n u r nt mine dad

he is just 2 cute.

prem - lalit hve sweet n cute chemitrsy

preet - lalit hve funny chemistry Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.