Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

oh Manmeet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged

far out is he going to come to the story again he freaks me out big timeOuch he scares me more then anyone elseOuch

man i had big hope of prem n heer meeting now n this Dj bakwaas is making heer marry that freak manmeetOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh Manmeet" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top