Marathi TV

shubra oblivious to priya's allegations?

lswarsetty thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i cannot understand ...shubra knows that priya thinks sulekha is responsible for nikhil & shipra's death...

then whis she not thinking of sulekha at all ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoLady thumbnail
coz shubra is dumb... seriously.. all she does is hyperventilate and ask "mi kon ay? ha konacha shareer ahay.." 😡 so many times it's happened and each time she has the same reaction, never makes any progress..
lswarsetty thumbnail
😊
so true!
i think the director is stretching this part a bit too much !
amgauri thumbnail
I also think that Shbhra's story should go further and a li'le different in her presentation ...I just wonder how Shubhra can decide to stop her therapy even when the very problem would haunt her for life ....Shubhra is dumb !
Dreamy_Mirande thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yaah please dont stretch this story about d bayo...please....
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChocoLady

coz shubra is dumb... seriously.. all she does is hyperventilate and ask "mi kon ay? ha konacha shareer ahay.." 😡 so many times it's happened and each time she has the same reaction, never makes any progress..

i agreee... thats really true.. she is seriously dumb...

aryam thumbnail
ekada Sulekhachya ghari jaun baghyacha tech ghar aahe ka? 😃 mag kadel tila mi kudh aahe te?
amgauri thumbnail
Hey Aryam , I agree with you ....In one of the recent episodes its shown that Sulekha captivates Shubhra and when Shubhra enters in Sulekha's body , Sulekha very wisely covers everything in her home to hide the identity .....But our Dumb Shubhra doesn't even try to lift up a single cover on the furniture ....as always she only says - " Mi kon ahe ? He sharir konache ahe ? " .....Shubhra is really Dumb ...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hate to say this bt they have made Shubra's character really weak... 😡
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pan jevha shubhra sulekha chya sharira madhe jate tevha itka tari bhaghu shakte ki ti jichya sharira madhe ahe tine jeans,shirt ghatale ahe,how much her hairs r long,rings in fingers etc.
but no....our shubhra doesnt see all these things,she only want to see mirror..........how foolish.