Zee Marathi

shubra oblivious to priya's allegations?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged

i cannot understand ...shubra knows that priya thinks sulekha is responsible for nikhil & shipra's death...

then whis she not thinking of sulekha at all ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shubra oblivious to priya's allegations?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
coz shubra is dumb... seriously.. all she does is hyperventilate and ask "mi kon ay? ha konacha shareer ahay.." Angry so many times it's happened and each time she has the same reaction, never makes any progress..

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Smile
so true!
i think the director is stretching this part a bit too much !

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I also think that Shbhra's story should go further and a li'le different in her presentation ...I just wonder how Shubhra can decide to stop her therapy even when the very problem would haunt her for life ....Shubhra is dumb !

Dreamy_Mirande

Dreamy_Mirande

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yaah please dont stretch this story about d bayo...please....

wackysharu

wackysharu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChocoLady

coz shubra is dumb... seriously.. all she does is hyperventilate and ask "mi kon ay? ha konacha shareer ahay.." Angry so many times it's happened and each time she has the same reaction, never makes any progress..

i agreee... thats really true.. she is seriously dumb...

aryam

Groupbie

aryam

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ekada Sulekhachya ghari jaun baghyacha tech ghar aahe ka? Big smile mag kadel tila mi kudh aahe te?

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Aryam , I agree with you ....In one of the recent episodes its shown that Sulekha captivates Shubhra and when Shubhra enters in Sulekha's body , Sulekha very wisely covers everything in her home to hide the identity .....But our Dumb Shubhra doesn't even try to lift up a single cover on the furniture ....as always she only says - " Mi kon ahe ? He sharir konache ahe ? " .....Shubhra is really Dumb ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top