Khwaish

Aww Azan kissed Afreen! Oye hoye so cute!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey guys....in todays episode there was lots of confusion and all but in the end it was soo cute when Afreen asked Azaan if he wont leave her like kabir did..and Azaan says that all their misunderstandings are cleared and ab unke beech sirf ho ga pyar,pyar,pyar!!!  Embarrassed n then they had this eyelocking session with bol na halke playing in the background and AA were having flashbacks of all their times spent together......n then azaan kisses afreen on the forehead..  Day Dreaming..i was like omg sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! (Afreen ur such a lucky girl cuz not everybody gets a chance to get kissed by that cutie!!!!! Azaan never kissed me b4....not even in my dreams....LOL....im soo unlucky na) anyways at the end of the episode Afreen runs n hugs Azaan and it was sooo adorable that i was actually dancing around..Dancing...too bad the episode had to end right there at such a good scene....i cant wait to watch more AA scenes..so if yall didnt watch that scene plzzz do..u will be on cloud nine..............ohhhhhh daage tod lao chandni se noor ke!!!!!!(see how hyper i am? im actually singing....LOL) i really missed that song on them...thank god they played it....its awesome how the singer goes like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  in the beginning of the song!!! LOLLOL well offcourse everybody is awed n crazed about AA's mindblowing chemistry that u cant really say much but ohhhhhhh,awwwwwwwwwww,wahhhh,oye hoye,chak de patte, Hi-Allah,and i think u get the picture...ill shutup now.....LOL  so how did u guys like the scene? this is still nothing for me........we still need to see much more romantic stuff then that....right?? LOLTongueTongue

Edited by Sweetsana27 - 16 April 2008 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

val0822

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aww Azan kissed Afreen! Oye hoye so cute!" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drama_freak2004

Groupbie

drama_freak2004

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I loved loved LOVED that scene. I must have played it back at least three times to watch it. It was a REALLY cute scene. And yes, it's ABOUT TIME we got some cute AA scenes. And yeahhhhhhh, I was also disappointed that they ended the episode right then. Hope they show more AA scenes before ending the drama!

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drama_freak2004

I loved loved LOVED that scene. I must have played it back at least three times to watch it. It was a REALLY cute scene. And yes, it's ABOUT TIME we got some cute AA scenes. And yeahhhhhhh, I was also disappointed that they ended the episode right then. Hope they show more AA scenes before ending the drama!

High Five girl!! i loved that scene too n omg i watched it more then once as well..it was soooo freakin cute thats why......Embarrassed yeah hopefully they will show loads of AA scenes in the coming episodes..they still need to say i luv u to eachother.....i hope they do have a confession and ekta doesnt just end it like that without showing it to us......Tongue n yeah they ended the epi right there but  they might continue from there or something...i cant wait to see 2morrows epi......it better be all about AA....LOL well atleast half....LOL

Edited by Sweetsana27 - 16 April 2008 at 2:16am

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
it wa really vry cute scene. azaan tell her he won't leave her. n only only he will hve in our relation is luv . 3 tym he said...
n dat last scene hugging.

it was awesum scene...

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
aah! I missed that episode but lol sweetsana you described it so well!! LOL

nainaa

Goldie

nainaa

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

High Five girl!! i loved that scene too n omg i watched it more then once as well..it was soooo freakin cute thats why......Embarrassed yeah hopefully they will show loads of AA scenes in the coming episodes..they still need to say i luv u to eachother.....i hope they do have a confession and ekta doesnt just end it like that without showing it to us......Tongue n yeah they ended the epi right there but  they might continue from there or something...i cant wait to see 2morrows epi......it better be all about AA....LOL well atleast half....LOL
[/QUOTE]
I know  rite that was so cute.. Azan and Afreen rocksss..It's better be some more senses today.....Cute Azan and Afreen

isha1022

Goldie

isha1022

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I love it too. The song is just super. I hope to see more of them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top