Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel

Gal Dil Di <<Soni Pabla>>

eternal IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

saat shri kaal everyone...

i was going through some songs...and i went through soni pabla's songs...and i have to admit i miss the guy, he was a legend...his songs were awesome, the lyrics, the voice, the beat....and the song gal dil di took my heart away...ive heard it about a billion times already....anything i try to say doesnt compare with the song at all....speechless.....thats what i am right now...this song...wow!! i just wish he was given another chance...Cry...but im sure he's happy up there and is glad to see and hear so many fans cry for him and still enjoy his songs...Embarrassed

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZfiJYUgGc&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]

bRoWn_BeAuTy IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i dunno this singer buh if he's got so many fanz m sure he's gr8 n m sure he'll neva b 4getten Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top