Gal Dil Di <<Soni Pabla>>

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

saat shri kaal everyone...

i was going through some songs...and i went through soni pabla's songs...and i have to admit i miss the guy, he was a legend...his songs were awesome, the lyrics, the voice, the beat....and the song gal dil di took my heart away...ive heard it about a billion times already....anything i try to say doesnt compare with the song at all....speechless.....thats what i am right now...this song...wow!! i just wish he was given another chance...Cry...but im sure he's happy up there and is glad to see and hear so many fans cry for him and still enjoy his songs...Embarrassed

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZfiJYUgGc&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gal Dil Di <<Soni Pabla>>" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i dunno this singer buh if he's got so many fanz m sure he's gr8 n m sure he'll neva b 4getten Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top